Next Encounter(RW)

*Prank with Fury went well, but now Tony, & Clint will be forever called Short Squad for what they did to everyone sans Thor really if you think about it.*

Peter:

It's been a couple weeks since I first met that strange person...what was his name again? Uh-um Deadpool! Yea er Deadpool...I'm honestly surprised he didn't kill me actually..

Ya'know..now that I think about it..his voice was kind of...sexy...

WAIT! WHAT? NO no no no no! I shouldn't think of that murder like that! Ugh what's wrong with me!?

Shaking my head I sit up in my bed to look at my clock. It's now 10:00 am...I should start my patrol. Getting out of bed I walk over to my closest to open the door. Then I moved some of my stuff over to the right, & then opened a secret little hatch to grab my suit.

Putting the suit on I stare at myself in my body mirror hanging on my door..I think Spidey's in need of a new suit. But who am I kidding. After quitting my job for the papers I haven't found a new job for myself just yet. Lately I've only been just taking small easy jobs earning easy cash, but sometimes it's not enough to pay the bills...

Anyway. I make my way towards the window of my small apartment complex room, & open it. The night air running past my face. The cold breeze giving me shivers. Climbing out the window I jump up on top of the apartment, & start swinging off in a random direction. Failing to notice to the pair of eyes watching me..

Swinging around the city I notice nothing wrong happening. Everyone seems to have been going about they're day peacefully..it's great n' all, but not, so much when your a superhero.

I mindlessly swing around the city watching out for everyone until I landed on top of a building. After swinging around for a couple hours I can already feel the heat of New York, & it's night still! Though, with the suit being thin it still traps heat... anyway on the building I sit down, & stare at the stars.

Sigh..stars are, so bright, & colorful..How they flicker across the night sky..making everything seem, so free, & peaceful with, or without villains wanting to cause trouble to New York.

I sigh.

"Hey ya! Took me a while to find ya, but I finally did eh!" A voice yelled.

Jumping up in shock I stand up, & turn around getting ready to attack when I came face to face with Deadpool?..Slowly moving out of my fighting pose I stare up at his tall height. Lifting my hands to put them on my hips I tilt my head in confusion towards him, simply asking why he was here in the first place.

"Haha! I saw you leave a guys apartment a while ago! I wanted to know if you knew him!" He finally makes his way up on top of the building having struggled to get on top. Crossing my arms I walk up to Deadpool.

"What? Cat got your tongue? Anyway, I'm sure not we've met before, but I'm Deadpool! Other wise know as The Merk with a Mouth! Haha! I've gotten that nickname, because well I don't stop talking!...Oh shut up you!"

I pause. I didn't even say anything...

Now starting to think this guy is crazy I uncross my arms, & back up away from him a little bit not knowing if he'd attack me...

Deadpool:

You guys need to shut up! God! Your the ones who don't shut up ever!

(What are you talking about? Yellow's the one who doesn't shut up.)

{Fuck off White! I'm quiet! Most of the time..but that doesn't mean your not one to talk!}

UuuUUuUGH! It's like talking to children!