Watched (really short)

Wade:

"Why were we given this mission again? Like I understand we have to check out the docks, but couldn't one of the others go?" I complain as Matt drives us a good ways away from the docks. I notice him shaking his head.

"YOU. Went down to Stark's labs without telling anyone, & broke a lot of stuff. The alarms went off as a break in, & so to calm Stark down from trying to blow you up, he sent us out on a mission. This is the mission we were sent out on about some sort of commotion at the docks. We wouldn't be here if you stayed put." Matt answers a bit annoyed about not staying home, & resting from our last mission. I shrug.

"How are you just going to tell me to walk off to use the bathroom down stairs. Right by the labs, & not go messing around with stuff? Like really how?" I ask as Matt comes to a stop, & we get out of the car.

"Wade." I hear Peter say. Oh right. Heh..heh..he's still mad at me from two days ago..

"Sorry. Sorry. I'll stop. So which way do we need to go?" I ask grabbing one of my katanas, tossing it in the air...I pause in my mind. Will he forgive me? We kinda just went home after what happened, & he hasn't talked to me yet..

(You most likely fucked up. As much as protecting a loved one is important killing someone isn't necessary.)

Now you tell me that..UGH! How do I get him to forgive meeee!

{Sex.}

(...)
...

(What?)
What?

(I-i'm sorry I'm not sure if I heard you correctly. What in the world did you say?)

{Did I stutter? I said sex man! Sex gets people nice, & lose! He'll feel great right after it ya'know! It''l be easier for him to forgive you!}

I-I'm sorry, but did you forget he's a 18 year old?

{Hm? Oohhh..hiss yea. I forgot about his age..well screw that idea..how about take him out on a date again, but liiike...hm. To the beach? Or you guys can go watch the sunset on the bridge?}

(Thank god you thought of something normal. But I'd have to agree. You should take him out on another date.)

Ok I'll do just that!

We've been walking for a good few minutes. Almost night time. I tap Pete's shoulder.

"Hey Pete..I..I wanted to apologies about what I did..if it'll make you feel better. I could take you out on another date, but this time just you, & me! We don't even need to be in the city!" I suggest as we keep walking. He turns to look at me.

"Hm. Okay. But make it sweet. You owe me a lot from our first date." He agrees. I greatfully cheer in my head.

Later

Peter:

Am I going crazy, or what? Is someone following us? If so, where?

"Hey guys lets split up for now. I think we'll cover more ground that way." Matt suggests thinking the best of it I nod along with Wade. Maybe I can find whoever's watching us before they do anything.

Each of us run off into a random direction hoping to find something, or someone.

I shoot a web out, & latch onto one of the crates at the docks, flinging myself on top of one. "Maybe I might find them if I'm above ground? Question is where do I look first?" I ask myself walking on top of the create. That's when I hear a scream coming from Matt's side.

Shit

"What's going on now? We haven't even been here that long, & already something happened?" Jumping off the crate I shoot another web towards a crane shooting myself into the air, & swinging myself towards Matt's direction.

Swinging overhead I see Matt crouched down behind a few shipment boxes.

"Matt!" I yell gaining his attention. He looks in my general direction waving at me to get down. Noticing his movement I drop down on the ground next to him. Watching as Wade comes right in behind a few more boxes a couple of feet from us.

"What's going on?" I ask as he points in a certain direction. Looking at where his finger is pointing I see a family of five being held captive. I frown. Why would they be holding this family captive? What have they done to them?

"I was walking by a few minutes ago when I heard the mother scream. The guy on Wade's left has her daughter at gun point. It doesn't seem like they know we're here, but it doesn't mean they're not waiting for someone else. Should we wait, & watch, or take action?" Matt asks. I think for a bit. "If we wait they might start killing people if who they're looking for doesn't come. We should try to take action while we have the upper hand." I say getting ready to jump in if we need to. Matt nods facing towards Wade's direction using hand gestures to tell him our plan. Wade nods putting his katana away, & pulling out his hand gun. 

"On the count of three." I say. Matt nods, & signs over to Wade. Just as I was about to start the countdown someone drops in from the sky, & punches one of the guys in the face before moving on to the next, & the next. Soon enough all of them are beaten as this guy quickly ties them up. He unties the family as they all run off back towards the city. This mystery character stands still watching them until they were gone.

"You brats might as well come out. As much as I like beating people up I'm not here for long." He turns around to face us. He's only wearing a brown coat along with a white t-shirt, ripped jean, & combat boots. Me, Matt, & Wade finally walk out of our hiding spots. As we get closer to the guy I start to see that he had his hair sticking out on the sides. Then Wade says dropping his gun shocked.

"Logan? Why are you here?"