Meeting PT 2

Peter:

Why am I here again?..

"Are you ever gonna give up Furry? Spidey's making it pretty clear that he doesn't want to join." Wade says backing me up.

Matt nods.

"As much as I see why you want him to join, it doesn't mean you should continue pushing whatever limit he has with you by forcing this on him Nick. It's 2019. Just give up." Matt says rubbing his head.

Did I mention that the Avengers were here? No? Well yea, they're here.

Fury sighs heavily, & sits down. His face, that was flaming red minutes ago settles down as he calms himself, & relaxes.

"Look...Look. Spider-man. I don't mean to force anything on anyone unless I have a reason. What I'm trying to do is ensure New York's, & the worlds safety. You are classified as a vigilante. So thus, being a vigilante you are shown to being...you are shown to being a possible threat." Fury says calming down alot, & trying to reason things out now. Hm...

Sitting up from the chair I was sitting in between Wade, & Matt I sign out towards him. Trying to make him feel better about this..

Wade turns towards me slightly, watching me sign out towards everyone. I can tell by his mask that he's weary of what I'm saying, but understands.

"You'd like to know how SHIELD runs things?" Bad-ass-Agent..fine Phil, questions as the rest off the room sans Matt, & Wade are surprised.

I remember receiving a call  from Fury on my Spidey-Phone, wanting to have a meeting about me joining. I've already declined hundreds of time from calls, to text messages, & today I gave up, & pulled Wade, & Matt with me as I discussed what I wanted to talk about, as I could already guess how things were turning out. & seeing as how things are turning for my favor...

I simply nod, ignoring the look I kept receiving from Wade, & Matt.

The Avengers look at one another.

"Do you want to know from our perspectives, or for in general?" Clint asks. I sign in his direction for both. He nods. Now story time.

"Well, I'd say in general-" I cut him off quickly, signing to him to be truthful, or else. He playing smirks." Like I wasn't going too..anyway I'd say in general, most of us didn't really trust SHIELD at first. Me being the first to join SHIELD I slowly started 'warming' up to how things ran. Sure, you go on mission most of the time if not, you relax, but nothing 'bad' ever really happens in SHIELD." Clint says looking up towards the ceiling.

Natasha nods slowly understanding where Clint was coming from.

"He's right. Previously, SHIELD had sent Clint after me to kill me, but he saw something in me then, & decided on the be-half of Coulson, that I should join SHIELD. Things were different then. & time was ticking. I could've said no, with the information I had on SHIELD due to the place I came from, but...I agreed. I saw the 'colors' SHIELD had within it's walls. & most of the 'bad' things, Clint. Were due to you pranking  the kids." Natasha says glaring at a laughing Clint.

Clint shrugs," Hey! They needed to loosen up a bit, & I'm not the only one who did it! You joined in later, if not soon enough!" He proclaims pointing at a smirking Natasha.

Small laughter is passed around the room as me, Wade, & Matt stay quiet..

"Sigh..I'd say after being brought back from the ice, & joining SHIELD made me remember the old days...as much as I miss the kids back in the army SHIELD's almost full of them. If anything I'd say SHIELD's the safest please you could get. Sure break in happen, but most of the time it's..nothing too serious. I'd probably say the first time we all met was the only true threat at hand." Steve says being as truthful as he can.