Nightmares

Screams

Screams of fear

Screams of resentment

Screams of pain

Screams of  the complete embodiment of  shattering

"PLEASE!"

"P-Please!"

"Please...Plea"

Fat tears ran down my face as the pain shot all over my body like fire. 

I cringed. 

It exploded in my head with a blinding whiteness. It made me dizzy. It made me reel. The pain was like needles that had been dipped in alcohol had been jammed through my skin, like my arm had been replaced with ice and electricity wired straight into my spine.

The agony had faded to a dull throb.

"We're done for today. But don't worry. We'll start right back up. The same time as always~"

The pain in my shoulder ramped up the from stiffness all the way to searing, blinding agony faster than I could blink.

"I'll be heading to a meeting for the remainder of this session. Do what you want to em."

And, just when the pain was at its worst, it runs right back into my body. First it was my feet, my legs, my torso, my arms, & finally my head. The tears wouldn't stop-I couldn't see anything. As if the fog of death was just coming over the horizon.

A split second-I swear-I swear to all I felt my heart stop, only to come back. My throat was sore as all hell...my screams never felt so deadly..

A cold breeze runs over my body. It stiffens up. My heart is racing. I can't breathe. Then it hit me. I'm having a seizure. I face up towards the ceiling seeing a dark circle with a purple gemstone in the center. My mouth was foaming-eyes rolling back into my head.

Lights Out.

"Gasp!"

Peter:

Was that a dream? No it was a nightmare...but was it real? Am I going crazy? Or...was that some sort of vision?

Sitting up in my bed I look around. Ah. It's morning already. I stare at my alarm clock noticing it was well close to noon.

"I could call over Wade, & Matt..But they said they were busy on another mission for the remainder of this week. Though I think they'd be in the next town over.." I take the chance, & get dressed in my Spidey suit, grabbing my phone, & turning on Wades GPS. "Some they're closer to the docs then. Great! That'll take at least 15 minutes to get there by swinging, but I think I'll take an extra 10 to pick up some food for us." Jumping out of my apartment window I began swinging towards the closest Star Bucks.

Later

Wade:

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SHOOTING THE TANKS?! THEY ARE FULL OF EXPLOSIVE GAS FOR A REAS-"

BOOM

There goes another one! Looking towards Satan I shrug pointing my gun at yet another tank making it explode.

"HEY! You can't blame me here! I'm just doing what the other guy was doing! Like did you not see how close that last tank was to me?! I could've died! Well that's simply impossible, but you get the point! Plus-" Another tank goes off.

"WHERE ARE Y'ALL SUCKERS AT! DON'T THINK YOU COULD JUST GET AWAY LIKE THAT! WE GOT MEN SURROUNDING THIS WHOLE AREA!" Gun shots go off. I sigh.

I thought we got rid of them last week? What happened! They couldn't have survived that huge explosion we let off!

(Well neither of you stayed to make sure they were all dead first of all)

{Yep. Hell. You even saw that some parts of the building were still intact, you idiot}

Oh wow, thanks guys for not telling me about it then.

(Your welcome)
{Your welcome}

SIGH. Your both hopeless. Why do I even need you two?

(For one I'm the reasonable idiot)

{Are not. Your just the idiot}

(Tsk. You seem to have forgotten you place worm)

{WORM!? HOW DARE YOU-YOU PIECE OF SH}

ANYWAY! I think we should focus back on what's going on! Thanks to you two idiots I got shot in the arm, & leg!

{Oh yea. Now that I think about it..you should check your phone. It's been beeping for the last 10 minutes}

Beeping for 10 min-SHOOT!

"HEY! SATAN! WE GOT A SPIDER COMING TO US!" I shout rolling over to a stack of crates shooting around the corner. "WHAT!? Tell him not to come here!" he yells back. I sigh." THAT'S NOT-scoof-that's not how tracking works! Well at least for Spidey! Come over to me, so we can run for cover!" I yell standing, & then running over to him.

He stands running out from his cover spot, & towards my voice. Damn it's hard working with blind people.

Grabbing his arm I drag him over to a huge stack of crates.

"I may be blind, but it doesn't mean I can't see." Satan says sitting down, & loading another gun. I stare at him." That's a complete, & utter lie! You can't see at all!" I yell turning to see around the corner of the crate stack. He smirks." If your, so sure. Then I insist. Believe what you see." "I swear to the all heavenly father if you making a joke about that I'm telling Spidey in the next 5 minutes." I say spotting some bimbo acting sneaky, & walking around searching for us.

Putting a silencer on the gun I shoot square at his head, as his body falls to the ground.

"How many guys did you say were here? 10? 12?" "Not even close. 20. We've only killed about 8 of them since we started this whole mess." I say correcting Satan.

(9 if you count the one on you left)

On my what-

BANG

Right." Never mind then. 9 dead. 11 more to go." "Good. Then we should hurry up before Peter comes by, having said he was tracking your location before." I nod.

{Are you sure about that?}

Wha-

"Hey guys!"

Both Wade, & Matt:

Sh

Wade:

"SPIDEY!? YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!" I yell, facing towards Spidey holding a Star Buck bag, & a tray of three coffees

"Peter you really shouldn't be here! You knew we were on a mission! You could be killed on these if your not careful!" Satan yells. Sigh, oh boy.

Peter:

Turning towards Wade, & Matt I give them a confused stare." Look I know your mission can be dangerous, but I can hold my own! That's what being a hero is! You gotta be able to hold your own once in a while!"I say, smiling brightly at them.

"Sigh...Spi-Pete. These once in a whiles are happening in a sense right NOW. You maybe a hero at heart, but you won't be able to handle everything out there. That's the real world." Wade says breaking fulling out of his childish behavior.

It silent for a minute before a voice is heard. Not close, but close enough to be on alert.

"Target spotted! Mission Vx2.0Sp is a go!"

All of a sudden a shot goes off.

"Ah!" I scream gripping my suit on my chest. Moving my hand out of the way I notice it was covered in blood, but it had specs of color. Color I couldn't see for I was falling backwards on the ground.

"Pete!"
"Peter!"

More shots go off before everything goes black.

Hey guys! I decided that GC would host suggestions while Disc would be for questions or just hanging out, & both would hold theories if you guys got any~ That's all for now! Next chaps coming soon!