Meeting Pt 3

The Avengers watched as Spider-man turned to stare Fury head on. They understand. Sometimes they think about what would've happened if they kept their identity hidden from the public better. Would most of their loved ones be alive? Would they have lived peaceful lives? Nothings matter at that point in time. Everything they've done in the past to show out has already happened, & they can't do anything to change it. Only to forget the past, & move on, but Spider-man isn't like that.

Once you show your face in public your enemies know you like their your childhood friend since birth. They'll stop by your home. They'll follow you to school. Hell! They could've been a friend of yours who just, so happens to turn their back on you. Any, & everything can happen when you show your true self.

Tony:

I couldn't say it better than myself.

"Hey. Nick. I think we should have a talk." I say as he turns around, almost saying something before looking at my face, & nodding.

"Fine Stark. Spider-man. You may leave for tonight. We'll talk about this some other time." Nick says turning to walk with me, & the others to the meeting room. Not turning back I could hear the sound of a sigh before the sound of the elevator goes off. Good. Guy obviously needed the rest.

In the meeting we all sit down ready to talk things through.

"I think we should let this go for now oh director. It still seems like anything you plan won't get through to him." Steve says being the first to speak for everyone.

"Are you giving up?" Nick questions. 

I could hear Bruce sigh." In all honesty, I'm not saying this for everyone, but I personally don't care about this anymore Fury. He's shown in past tapes how he's nothing, but what he should be.  A hero, but here we've been thinking of basically babysitting him until he's proven worthy-like I've already said. What the real problem here is that substance that's now home within his veins. That's all that I'm going to focus on if we keep playing the game of worthy." Bruce claims rubbing his face. Everyone else agrees.

"We're not saying we trust him completely. We're saying that as long as he's doing the right thing then is there really anything to keep check about? Bruce is right. Right now we need to focus on what might happen to him with that 'virus' inside of him." Clint says sharpening one of his arrows.

"Maybe. Instead of having him join teams just to be watched, maybe he could join teams, so he isn't doing what he does alone all of the time. I'm sure he could've used some help when dealing with Electro, or the Green Goblin. Having him be on a team would help him take care of New York while we're gone across the globe, or in space." Natasha includes.

Fury sighs, nods silently.

"Alright. You've got me hooked. We'll change plans then. But if your wrong about this hero runin' out there being good then we'll have a long nice chat about trust. For now I'll have to call in that new possible team I'm planning on putting him to explain somethings." Fury says. We all nod.

Now that I think about it.

"Nick. Does this team even know what's happening?" I ask earning a realizing hum from a couple of the guys.

"Nope. That team is reckless. Reckless. I only told them that they might be getting a new team mate/ leader. Their noisy too. If I told them about their teammate being a famous well known hero around New York doing small, but sometimes big crimes they'd go all out in trying to hack my systems just to figure out their teammate in, & out." Fury explain rubbing his head in annoyance.

Hm.

"Then why put Spider-man on this team?" I then ask. Fury sighs again.

"Let me be honest here for once. This team is pretty good for a bunch of kids. They behave in someway. They listen to rules about missions, but they sometimes know what's wrong before even most of my other teams know what's wrong. Even though they're not supposed to be listening in on what missions my teams go on. Let me tell you. They also figured out why Loki was here on Earth a couple of months back. Said he wasn't here to rule Earth from what most of my teams though, since he was mostly drawing attention to himself. Said he was most likely looking for someone, or something. However, we didn't get to figure anything out with Thor taking him out of our hands by the second the battle was over." Fury explains more. Everyone nods remembering that fight, & thinking more on what they just heard.