Talking

Ages, & Height:(mostly made up, or fixed)

Peter: 18 yo (5'7)

Wade: 28 yo (6'0) ~age is for reasons.. I don't approve 40 hex no~

Matt: 32 yo (6'0)

Tony: 40 yo (5'8) ~didn't say anything about being around 5'8~

Steve: 99 yo (6'2) ~36~

Bruce: 53 yo (5'9 1/2)

Natasha: 35 yo (5'9)

Clint: 39 yo(5'8 1/2) ~same thing as Tony~

Thor: 1000 yo (6'5)~or something~(Even though he ain't gon' show up as much he's now rare XD)

Fury: 66 yo (6'0) ~or something~

Phil: 54 yo (5'11)

(1-12-2019) *I'm being nice, & letting ya'll know the date*

Peter:

Walking around New York in the morning is always a wonderful thing...even though it's raining.

I cross the street, & start making my way to Central Park. The bench is wet, but I have spare clothes in my backpack anyway. I sit down, & look up at the grey sky. Thunder smacks the ground as lightning dances across the sky. The rain falls on my face as I close my eyes..

"Hello son, but can we talk to you?"

Before

Tony:

*BOOM*

"What a storm...so do you guys think we should go find him? Like he could be anywhere in New York right now." Clint suggests as he sits on top of the sofa. Moving away from the kitchen with my tablet in hand I walk behind the sofa, & push him off.

"HEY!"

"I told you many times to not sit on TOP of the sofa, but ON it. Anyway the cameras around the city have been running since forever, so why don't we go through them, & search for the guy? As creepy as that sounds.." I say sitting down, & turning the TV on.

"I don't see him in any of these yet Tony... Are there any in the park?" Natasha asks. I nod, & swipe the tablet, & the live feed of the cameras there give us a view of the park."Hey, wait a second. There's someone making they're way to the park now. In this storm?" Steve says.

"Bird Brain, & Captain Ice should go down there now." I say standing up, & making my way back to the kitchen."& why not you Stark?" Natasha asks. I turn around, & give her a disbelieving look." Nat. People know me. It'll be strange if I went up to some kid, & asked for them to talk to me." I answer. I can feel her rolling her eyes, as the elevator opens to take Steve, & Clint down to the garage.

Now

Peter:

I look up at the voice.

"May we sit down with you?" Asked a different guy..wait.. oh shit that's Clint!

I was freaking out. Have the Avengers finally found out who I am?! Remembering I have two other people with me I quickly nod, & move over a bit. One sits on my left, & the other my right. I look towards the ground, & then back up at those two...

Oh shit..

"Wait a second..Peter? Kid what are you doing out here?" Clint asks I finally turn to face him, & the only way i could think of getting out of this was probably going to make him feel guilty..