Update

I've been looking over a comment(s) as of today and I realize that while I'm trying to fix up the last chapters I might as well do a huge rewrite on some of these chapters. Not only do I actually want this to make some actual fucking sense but I want to make something's known.

Some of the chapters already here are too early for my liking. For instance the Savior chapter. A bit too early. Same goes for the chapter with Peters changes.  A bit too early. So they'll either be changed it a different part of the storyline or they'll be moved back. Yes what I just said has a difference between different story part and being moved back.

Next I want to make it know to those who might be confused about Peter speaking. So instead of a character replying to Peter and leaving everyone to guess what Peter said I want to make Peter "say" what he's actually wanting to say out loud. No he doesn't have his voice back all of a sudden. Let me explain that. Peter in this case I want him to have a sort of mental block in which he won't ever speak unless he passes or unless he destroys that blocking point. It's would be like a mental battle for Peter in this to actually try to speak again.

Next thing is the shipping. I'm a multi-shipper depending on the fandom I'm in and the characters back story. So. Everyone's seen Captain America: Civil War right? Tony x Steve used to be a very cute ship for me before I came across the movie. And I'll say it now because I might get hate for it. In the movie both Tony and Steve were at fault for the civil war. Those shit heads didn't talk things out like actual adults. However, not only did Steve not tell Tony about his parents but he also didn't make sure Tony was ok before leaving him to freeze to death. And I know for a fucking fact that that lil shit remembers the fight back in the first Avengers movie. I know for a fact that he should've known that destroying that ARC reactor would eventually kill Tony. So the ship is dead to me. Now to the ships I will actually accept due to backstory or by how things could turn out if the marvel characters changed for the better in someway.
Tony x Stephen
Tony x Bucky(James)
Tony x Loki ( I'll only explain if you ask)

There are other ships many of you know but these are seriously the only people I'm willing to ship with Tony at the moment. And I say only at the moment because I know for a fact there are more out there.

Ok so now with everything I can think of to talk about said and ready this story should be back around early or mid June. I'll explain don't worry.
At the moment I'm writing a Boku No Hero Academia story that I'm making into a comic. I'll be posting it on WEBTOON. For those of you wanting to read it it's called
My Hero Academia: Origins to another World

 For those of you wanting to read it it's called My Hero Academia: Origins to another World

In short this story is a self insert story. I don't even know if I'm gonna pair myself up with any of the characters yet. Anyway this takes place in the real world as myself is hit by a car and 'killed'. I wake up in the world of BNHA but I don't remember my previous life. However I do know everything that will happen in the world of BNHA.  At the moment I've replaced some of class 1-As students and I've already chosen some characters to take their place. One is my best friend Alex who takes Hagakures while  Sato is replaced by Shinsou and lastly Mineta will be replaced but in the near future. At the moment though I need a replacement for koda so I'm trying to figure out if I can just transfer a student from another class, leave the extra space open or make a background oc. I just have no idea at the moment. Now I hope everyone knows that these characters and future OCs aren't mine. But yes this comic is the reason why this story isn't being up dated now.

If I missed going over something or if you want to ask me questions about anything said here please do.  I ask enough of this but I do like reading and trying to answer your guys comments. Not only does it sort of mean go feedback on the story but it means that if there's something that needs to be changed I didn't notice but you guys do it'll be a real help. Now I hope everyone has a wonderful day!