A Normal Day (RW)

Out of everything Peter has went through as himself, & Spiderman he didn't want to go through anything else.There were times where he'd talk, but it was always a quiet reply.

Peter's been alone for a long time now, in fact for 3 years, making him 18 years old, living on his own, & struggling to find a job to pay the bills. After quitting his previous job he hasn't found another one available since.

Anyway not much has happened after the Alien Invasion since..its been mostly quiet with the Avengers, but that doesn't mean HIS like to take a break...or do they? Actually it's been a known fact secretly noticed between Spidey, & the villains of New York. He's been slacking. Why? Well..

Ah well. The last person Peter has in his family has pasted away due to the Alien Invasion. Due to this he mourns his family, but sadly hates them for leaving him..Many crimes had fallen to once, or five times a month, when it was clear Spiderman wasn't ok. Strange right? Well not all villains like to fight Spiderman at his weakest. Some actually want Spidey to put up a fight, & not many villains want to fight a depressed looking Spiderman. Its not right if you shout a death threat at the hero, & his comeback is like, " Yea I wish I died too, but we can't wish for small favors.." yea not gonna happen.

Though, this doesn't mean whether, or not older villains old, & new may, or may not come back. New York is full of wonders, & mystery.

Peter:

I was walking across the rooftops of New York's buildings, feeling the cold fall air blow past my face, when I hear an explosion go off a couple blocks from where I was at! I tune into my handmade radio on the cops communicate line.

"Hurry up! We need men down south! Go go go!" One of the cops yell. Clicking off I make my way down south.

Now to be honest with you I was kind hoping for something like this.

Gets my mine off of what had happened a while back, & stick to what's going on now instead. Well, I should just say try many memories of my childhood swim through my mind. Almost taunting me to relive them.

No. New York first. Problems last..

Anyway I shooting a web out of my web-shooters I make my way towards the explosion..

Landing on a building I noticed that some small parts of the city were destroyed. At least it's nothing that would hurt the civilians..but what had caused this in the first place? Infact, who did this in the first place?

I look around the area to see anything helpful, but to my dismay I find ruble everywhere. Did the villain run off in another direction? Queen's, or even Manhattan.

The police arrive, but they even see that the villain is missing.

"Hey Spidey! Have you seen the villain anywhere?" asks a female cop whose dressed as a rooky. Shaking my head I shrug my shoulders. She nods as the chief walks up to us."Good evening Spiderman. Anything going on over here?" he asks only getting the same answer from me."Do you know anyone that could be done this?" he asks already had gotten used to the new mute Spiderman. I think.

Not many villains are around anymore. Even I noticed the lack of villains. Though, that doesn't mean they can't cause damage, & then run for it. There's been many of those happening, & only a few have the villains being caught. Looking towards the chief I shake me head, tell him if call if I knew of anything else that could be useful. He sighs, but nods anyway bidding me farewell as I swing out of the area.

I'm swinging around Manhattan when I hear something in the distance...

The Avengers are fighting someone. But who is the question. I swing on over on top of a building watching as Ironman shot replusers at they're villain. Captain America was calling off the shots as the other followed in line.