9

I have successfully managed to stay a week in this apartment without running into any major trouble. I was actually enjoying myself to the maximum. I hung out with Jisung and his friends a lot which allowed me to grow closer to all of them. I was glad my social circle was getting bigger and now, everyday was exciting.

Not to mention, Jisung and I have been growing closer than ever. By now, I knew that I had developed a crush on the guy. To me, it seemed like he reciprocated my feelings back to me but I was never sure. Jisung could've always been this flirty with people in general, I had no idea.

My phone suddenly dinged with a notification from the group chat.

Hana:

hello lovely ppl

Minho:

lol "lovely"

Hana:

stfu minhoe 🙄

uHm anyways

i'm bored af

we should meet up

Minho:

amazing idea

i volunteer jisung's and ara's apartment as a meet up place

Jisung:

again??

ara and i had to clean up the mess u guys made

and it took a while

Hyunjin:

jisung's apartment it is

Hana:

YES omw there now 😊

You:

guys wtf-

Jeongin:

me too! i'll be there in 2 minutes

Chan:

same! gimme 5 min

Jisung:

wow okay yea just invite urself to our house

Seungmin:

exactly!

Hana:

ARA OPEN UP BITCH I'M HEREE

You:

jfc hana

uGh i'm coming gimme a sec

Soon enough, the entire gang was at our apartment, lounging about. Jisung and I were silently sending glances at each other, which showed how not excited we were to be hosting again.

Hana then dragged me into my bedroom where she closed the door behind her.

"Hana why did you bring me here? What happened?" I asked, confused.

"Ara we need to talk about you and Jisung," she stated.

"What about us?"

"Are you guys together?! I'm dying to know!" Hana exclaimed.

"Hana, we aren't together! Who put that thought into your mind?!"

"Girl it's really obvious something's going on between the two of you. You like him right?"