13

Jisung followed me to the balcony, wrapped up in a blanket.  Now that the sun was lower in the sky, it was much cooler.

"Ahh it's so pretty!" I squealed, leaning over the railing to get a better look.

"I know right, so pretty," Jisung breathed from behind me. I turned around to see that he was looking at me with loving eyes.

"Oh my god Jisung really?" I asked, laughing. "You're so cheesy."

"Only for you," he replied, giving me a back hug, wrapping my body with the soft blanket.

"Are you always this cute and touchy or is this a one time thing?" I asked, melting into Jisung's arms.

"Do you want it to be a one time thing?"

I thought about it a little before answering "No, not really."

"Then no, it's not a one time thing." Jisung laughed, tightening his arms around me even more.

"Okay maybe that's a little too touchy," I giggled, freeing myself from Jisung's grasp.  I headed over  to a chair on the balcony and sat down. Jisung pulled the other chair next to me and threw his blanket over my lap, allowing us to share it.

"So why'd you confess your feelings towards me today?" I casually asked as I laced my fingers through Jisung's.

"Not gonna lie, Minho actually convinced me to do it."

"Wait really?"

"Yeah, yesterday at our little meet up.  He seemed so persistent about it and made me realize that this," he motioned to our connected hands "could actually work."

"So you've been talking about me to Minho?" I teased. "Good things, I hope?"

"Oh definitely good things," Jisung beamed.

"I'm glad to hear," I chuckled.  "I actually told Hana about my feelings towards you for the first time last night."

"You know, now that you mention Hana..." Jisung trailed off, scrunching up his eyebrows. "I saw Hana and Minho talking in the kitchen yesterday. They seemed very excited about something."

"Are you saying that maybe they talked about us?" I asked, slowly piecing together the puzzle.

"And maybe even came up with a plan to get us together," Jisung predicted. "Knowing Minho, I'm not surprised if he did. When he came to talk to me, he did seem pretty confident that things would work out."

"Hana must've told him about how I felt toward you," I groaned. "I feel like we should confront them. Just to see a reaction, you know?"

"I love that idea," Jisung smiled as he opened his phone to create a group chat.

Jisung:

hi everyone

Minho:

uh hi?

what's with this new grp chat?

Hana:

ya i'm muy confused..?

You:

well...

i'm sure both of u kno

jisung and i told each other how we felt

Hana:

yes i'm so happy for u guys!!

Minho: