19

"Jisung hurry up, we need to go soon!" I yelled from across the hall.  We decided to carpool with Hana and Felix again.  I could barely hold in my excitement, imagining all of the fun rides I'd go on at the amusement park.

"Coming angel!" Jisung hollered from his room.  A few seconds later, he emerged, fiddling with his hair.

"You look great, now eat something before we go!" I said, dragging him to the kitchen.

"Someone's very excited," Jisung chuckled, letting me pull him along.  "Who knew you'd be awake before me?"

"Hey I will wake up very early if there's a good enough reason for me to wake up," I explained.

"So seeing me every morning isn't a good enough reason to wake up early?"

"Guess not," I smirked playfully.  My answer caused a dramatic gasp to escape from Jisung's mouth.

"I'm hurt," he pouted, crossing his arms and sitting on the couch.  My heart couldn't handle all of the cuteness.

"Aww baby," I chuckled, making my way over to him, arms outstretched.  I hugged him before flopping down on the couch beside him.  I tilted his head so it was facing mine and gave him a kiss.  "Maybe this will make it better?"

"I don't think one kiss will cut it," Jisung said, pouting his lips.

"Maybe another kiss will," I giggled, meeting his lips once again.  This time, Jisung uncrossed his arms and cupped my cheek with one of his hands.  We eventually broke the kiss, Jisung smiling smugly.

"Now I'm not hurt anymore," he said.

"All that drama just for two kisses," I shook my head disapprovingly.  "Now come and eat something."

We made our way back to the kitchen, Jisung quickly eating his breakfast.  After putting everything I needed into a small backpack, I was ready to go.

Hana:

yo ara

come outside bitch

You:

on my way 🙄

"They're outside," I said, looking up from my phone.  To my surprise, Jisung was only a few inches away from me.  "Jeez Jisung you scared me!  What are you doing so close to me?"

"I just wanted to do something really quickly," he murmured, snaking an arm around my waist. I narrowed my eyes as he inched closer and closer.

"And what exactly is that?"

"Something I probably won't be able to do when we get there."

Then, Jisung leaned in to kiss me, his body pressed up against mine. I ran my fingers through his hair and pulled him closer. God, I could never get bored of this.

I broke away from the kiss only once my phone started ringing. My cheeks were a deep pink and from the corner of my eye, I could see Jisung triumphantly smirking to himself.

"Ara hurry up, we're outside," Felix said once I picked up the phone.

"Oh yeah uh we're coming," I replied, still flustered from the kiss.

"Okay don't take too long we gotta get there early."

"Yep, see you soon."

With that, I ended the call and glanced at Jisung.

"Now you're ready to go?" I asked.

"Yes angel," he smiled, placing a hand on my waist as we exited the apartment together.

"Oh look who finally decided to join us," Hana said as soon as Jisung and I opened the car door.

"Shut up Hana, you're just impatient," I rolled me eyes.

"Or you were just too busy making out with Jisung."

I chocked on air after hearing that. My heart started beating rapidly and my eyes widened. "Hana what the fuck?! We were not making out, jeez!"

I tried my best to cover up my flustered state. From the corner of my eye, I could see Jisung smirking ever so slightly. He was enjoying this much more than he should have.

"I bet you guys were," Felix jumped in, unable to contain a laugh.

"Shut your mouth hole, hoe," I snapped back.

"Angel it's ok," Jisung chuckled, grabbing my hand. "We getting a little feisty, aren't we?"

"Oh shit so you guys did make out!" Hana shouted.

"Not make out," Jisung shyly responded.

"If not make out, then what?" Hana persisted.

"You know what none of that matters," I interrupted. "How about we change the subject. Are you guys excited for today?"

"They totally made out," Felix whispered to Hana, loud enough for Jisung and I to hear.

I chose not to respond and let the drive to the amusement park happen in peace.