14

Jisung and I were still on the balcony, watching the sky turn into various colors of pink, orange, and blue.  Having him next to me and looking out on the beautiful skyline was truly memorable.

His big eyes gazed out with wonder and I could see the now emerging starts being reflected in them.  He was glowing, an angelic aura surrounding him.

"Let's stand near the railing and watching the remaining sunset," I said dragging Jisung along.

"Of course, angel," he chuckled.  Our hands were still connected and now our shoulders were touching. Jisung threw the blanket around the two of us, pulling me in closer.

As the last bits of fiery orange left the sky, I turned to look at Jisung, who was smiling at me.  I leaned in and gave him a small peck on the cheek to which he blushed.

"Ara..." Jisung started, unable to find any words.

"Yes?" I asked with innocent eyes, inching closer and closer to Jisung.

Instead of a response, Jisung shook his head, chuckling.

I leaned over again to give him another kiss on the cheek.  This time, Jisung blushed even more, his cheeks turning a deep pink.

"Why do you tease me like this?" Jisung whined.

"Because I like making you blush."

"Not fair," he pouted.  Unexpectedly, Jisung leaned down to my face and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Now it was my turn to be shy. I looked away, hoping Jisung wouldn't notice my pink cheeks. My efforts failed as he began teasing me.

"If you make me blush, that means I get to make you blush," Jisung laughed.

"Fine now we're equal," I reasoned.

"But I still want kisses," Jisung pouted, puckering his pink lips.

I was already whisked away by Jisung's cuteness and charm that I didn't think twice before meeting his lips with mine in a quick peck.

As I brought my head back, Jisung's eyes widened, not expecting me to kiss him whatsoever.

"Angel.." he whispered in a soft plea. "I um.."

"Jisung shut up and kiss me already."

He did as he was told.  Jisung's lips met mine, soft and delicate.  The way he caressed my face and softly explored my lips showed me how much he cared. Every touch was so light, as if a feather was brushing against my skin.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer to me.  Jisung placed a hand on the small of my back, making our bodies touch.

His lips were so soft and sweet, matching his slow movements.

We eventually pulled away, breathless at the unexpected yet truly amazing moment the two of us shared.

Now the only thing running through my mind was doing it all over again.  The feeling of Jisung's lips on mine lingered there for longer than I would've liked.

No words had to be spoken for both of us to understand how special the kiss was to each of us.  We just stood there in each other's arms, smiling.

———
Short chapter but I felt like ending it here would be best.

It's currently 3 am and I'm sitting in bed writing this. I feel single af right now 😣

My inner hopeless romantic self is quaking

Anyways, if you like the book so far, consider voting! Luv you all ❤️