22

After riding a few more roller coasters, we all collectively agreed that it was time for lunch.  We found a table outside of a pizza shop and sat down, relaxing our sore legs.

"I assume we're getting pizza?" Changbin asked the group to which all of us nodded.

"I think if we get six pizzas, we can all share," Jeongin said.

"Six?!" Hana asked.  "We won't be able to finish that many!"

"I think you underestimate the amount of food eight hungry boys can consume," Minho said. 

"Same," Hyunjin agreed. "Personally, I think we should get more pizzas but I suppose I'll just starve."

"So dramatic," Seungmin said, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, well then I'm gonna go order," Minho beamed, walking up to the counter.

"Wow, he's really paying for all of us?" Felix asked.  "That's nice of him."

"I wouldn't be too sure," Jisung whispered to me.  "I'd bet he has something up his sleeve."

We all waited around for Minho to come back with the food.  In the meantime, we were all discussing what roller coasters we wanted to ride next.

"Pizza is here!" Minho exclaimed, carrying six pizza boxes stacked so high, none of us could see his face.  He set down all six boxes in the middle of the table before sitting down.

"Oh and by the way," Minho started, a smirk forming on his face.  "Here's your wallet, Chan."  He tossed a black wallet to Chan, grinning ear to ear.

"You little shit," Chan muttered, grabbing his wallet.  "I knew you paying was too good to be true."

"Language Chan!" Changbin said, imitating his voice.  "But also, thanks for taking a hit and paying!"

"Yeah, thanks Chan, really nice of you!" Jeongin laughed.

"Yep, you're the real MVP," Hyunjin said, patting his back.

"I never asked for this pain and suffering," Chan grumbled before opening up a pizza box.  "Let me at least drown my sorrows by eating."

We all ate up our lunch rather quickly, Hana and I extremely surprised that the pizzas were finished with zero leftovers.

"Guess I really did underestimate the power of eight hungry boys," Hana muttered as she help clean the table.

"Ha, told you so Hana!" Minho laughed.

"Shut it, Minhoe," Hana fired back, rolling her eyes.

The rest of the afternoon was spent riding every single ride the park had to offer, multiple times. I was having the time of my life, getting nostalgic after going on the merry go round and screaming my head of on the tallest roller coaster there was.

All of it was spent with my best friends and newly acquainted friends of Jisung's. Not to mention Jisung himself. The group had gotten used to us holding hands and showing small amounts of affection.

"Okay guys I'm very beat," Chan said, collapsing onto a park bench.

"Yeah same, I think we can call it a day?" Hyunjin spoke up, jointing Chan on the park bench.

"No absolutely not!" Changbin exclaimed. "Do you guys not know that they have a fireworks show the first Saturday of every month?"

"Ok and?" Minho asked, uninterested.

"Today is the first Saturday of the month and we must see it!" Changbin answered. "It'll start soon guys, come on!"

"Okay but why," Minho complained, "Its just fireworks?"

"I'm with Changbin on this one," Felix said, shooting a thumbs up at him. "Who doesn't love fireworks? They're so pretty!"

"Yeah stop being such a pessimist Minho," Jeongin said.

"I'm not being a pessimist I just think it's unnecessary," Minho groaned. "What are we, five?"

"No but this kid is," Hyunjin said, pointing to Jeongin, who immediately swatted his hand away.

"Shut up," he muttered under his breath.

"Okay well regardless of what everyone says we are going to go watch them," Changbin declared.