50

"I can't believe we never realized we were late for Hyunjin's movie night!" I groaned, rushing around the apartment to get ready.

"Time flies when you're having fun," Jisung shrugged happily.

"Well now I don't have anything to wear!"

"What about the clothes you're wearing right now?" Jisung asked confused.

"Ji I'm in jeans, they're the last thing I'd want to wear to a movie night if I wanted to be comfy," I said as if it was obvious.

"Just wear my clothes then."

"Really?"

"Yeah, of course!"

"Perfect, thank you!" I chuckled, giving him a kiss on the cheek before going to raid Jisung's closet.

I picked out a pair of gray sweatpants and a blue hoodie with some graphic prints on them.  After fixing my hair, I walked out, ready to go.

"Let's go!" I hurried, cutting up the brownies and placing some in a plastic container to take to the movie night.

"You're wearing my favorite hoodie," Jisung commented, observing my outfit.  "It looks good on you, angel."

"I look good in everything," I stated, flipping my hair dramatically.

"Can't argue with that," Jisung chuckled, grabbing my hand so that we could go to Hyunjin's place.  He stopped us right in front of the door and leaned down to kiss me, his hands cupping my face.  Before I could realize what was happening, he had already moved away.

"What was that for?" I asked, still flustered.

"I can't just randomly kiss my girlfriend whenever I want?"

"Shut up and let's go," I muttered, my cheeks turning pink.

We made it to Hyunjin's apartment in record time. As soon as we opened the door, the place was filled with commotion.

"Finally they're here!" Jeongin exclaimed happily.

"Took you guys long enough," Hyunjin scoffed.

I scanned the room only to land on an unfamiliar face. 

"You must be Jae!" I gushed at the girl sitting on the couch next to Seungmin.  "Wow, you're gorgeous, it's so nice to finally meet you!"

"Aw you're too sweet, thank you," she blushed as she walked over to me.  "And you must be Ara?"

"Yes, that's me!" I nodded.  "No matter how much I love the guys, it's so great to have another girl in the gang.  Hana and I were starting to get tired of their bs," I whispered that second part only to Jae so no one else could hear.

"Hey, I heard that!" Jisung yelled from behind me.  "We're not that bad, what do you mean!"

"Shut up Ji," I rolled my eyes.  I then faced Jae again.  "This is my crazy boyfriend, Jisung."

"Nice to meet you too!" Jae waved, Jisung returning the gesture.

"Okay, introductions are over!" Changbin declared as he dragged us back to Hyunjin's living room.  They set up a table in the middle filled with all different kinds of snacks.  Everyone lazily sat on one of the many couches Hyunjin had, using a blanket to keep them warm.

"What have you guys been up to for so long?" Hana asked, eyeing us both suspiciously.

"I told you, baking brownies," I replied, holding up the box of brownies I brought.

"Isn't that Jisung's favorite hoodie?" Minho pointed out.

"Yes, and?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"You're even wearing his clothes?" Felix questioned.  "Are you guys sure you weren't just baking brownies?"