30

"How do I look Ji?" I asked, twirling around in my light blue dress. We were both ready to go to Hyunjin's house, waiting around for Felix and Hana to show up so they could take us there.

"Gorgeous as usual," Jisung chuckled, placing his hands on my waist. "I still can't believe you're mine."

"Well you better start believing soon," I laughed, trailing a hand down his arm. "Can't have my boyfriend forgetting that he's taken."

"Oh that definitely won't happen, don't worry," Jisung winked at me, sending me a cheeky grin. "You ready to go?"

"Yep, Hana should be texting me any minute letting me know when they're outside," I nodded, glancing at my phone for a notification.

"Perfect," Jisung said, pulling me closer. He leaned in and pressed a soft kiss on my lips, taking my breath away. I let my hands comb through his silky hair as I got lost in the kiss.

Every time we would share a moment like this, I was always on my toes, not expecting what would come next. Jisung made it so unpredictable which in turn made spending time with him even more exciting and special.

I parted my lips with Jisung's after hearing my phone ding. With Jisung still holding me in his arms, I grabbed my phone to check who texted me.

"Hana texted saying they're outside," I told Jisung after reading the message. "We should get going now."

"After you, angel," Jisung said, holding the door open for me.

"What a gentleman," I chuckled, slightly rolling my eyes as I walked past him.  We quickly made our way down to the parking lot where we spotted Felix's car. 

"Hey guys, looking good," Hana greeted as soon as we got in.

"Same with you two," I nodded, giving Hana and Felix a warm smile.  Jisung took a seat next to me and immediately slipped his hand in mine.

"Looks like you guys weren't late this time," Felix observed, backing out of the parking lot.

"Oh shut up Felix," I fired back, rolling my eyes.

"No make out sesh this time?" Hana asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Bitch what the fuck?!" I shouted, leaning over to punch Hana on the shoulder.  I turned to see Jisung's cheeks were a light shade of red, embarrassed by Hana and Felix's ruthless comments.

"Sometimes you can be just like Minho," Jisung said to Hana, shaking his head.

"Ew don't associate me with that asshole," Hana replied, her face turning from neutral to disgust.

"Fair enough," Jisung chuckled, agreeing with Hana's point.

We arrived at Hyunjin's apartment building rather quickly. As soon as the four of us got out of the car, I looked up at the building and gasped. It was extremely tall and grand.  Even from the outside, I could tell it took a lot of money for anyone to live here.

We entered and the inside was just as luxurious as the outside, if not more. We got inside the elevator and headed up.

"Hyunjin lives here?" I asked Jisung.

"Yep, he makes quite a lot of money," he replied, taking my hand in his.

We got off at one of the top floors and Jisung led the way to Hyunjin's room.  Instead of knocking, he barged in and immediately greeted everyone.

"Hey guys," Jisung waved at everyone who was there.

"Hi," Jeongin waved happily at the four of us.

"Wait where is everyone, why is only Jeongin here?" Hana asked, scanning the room.

"No one else came yet," Hyunjin shrugged. "But make yourselves comfortable I guess."

"Hyunjin, you never told me how big your place is!" I exclaimed, gawking at the decor and how large the space was.

"Well I already told you," Hyunjin shrugged.  "I'm a model."

"Are you gonna give us a tour or not?" Felix asked, his hands on his hips.

"Yeah sure I guess. Follow me," Hyunjin motioned for us to follow him and Hana, Felix, and I walked behind him, curiously getting the best of us.

Hyunjin's apartment consisted of three bedrooms, each complete with a walk in closet and grand bed.  In the master bedroom, there was a big jacuzzi and fancy bathroom.  He led us to the kitchen which held a lot of cabinets and appliances, probably more than Hyunjin needed.

He finally brought us to the large living room, where there was a huge flat screen TV as well as three couches, furnished with what I assumed to be real leather.

"Damn so you're rich rich," Hana breathed after Hyunjin finished touring us, to which he simply shrugged.

Just then, the door opened and Chan, Changbin, and Minho walked in.

"Hey I thought I uninvited you," Hyunjin snickered, pointing to Minho.

"No you didn't," he huffed.  "If I was 'uninvited', that means Hana shouldn't be here either."

"Ugh we're still talking about this?" Chan groaned.

"Shut up Chan, this had nothing to do with you in the first place," Minho snapped.

"Okay well I wasn't the one making stupid comments in the group chat," Hana reasoned, rolling her eyes.

"Speaking of the group chat," Minho started.  "You motherfuckers need to add me back after kicking me out for no valid reason."

"Settle that with Hyunjin, he was the one who did it," Hana shrugged, pointing to Hyunjin.

"Hey, where's Seungmin?" Felix asked. 

"No idea, but he's late," Hyunjin rolled his eyes.

"I'm here!" a voice said from behind us.  Seungmin stood in the doorway, waving at all of us.

"I'm hurt," Hyunjin stated, turning away from him.  "You're like 20 minutes late."

"Oh hush it, drama queen," Seungmin shot back.

"Whatever," Hyunjin scoffed.  "Oh and Ara, I need to tell you something!"

"What is it?" I asked, suddenly becoming very curious.

"Well you know how I'm a model?"

"Yes Hyunjin, we all know.  You only told us like five hundred times," Minho butted in, rolling his eyes.

"Shut up, hoe," Hyunjin said to Minho.  "Anyways, the point is I'm a model for Vogue."

"Wait, really?!" I exclaimed my heartbeat rising exponentially.

——

lmao sorry for the awkward ending, I didn't want this chapter to be too long ✌️