41

"Hey Seungmin!" Hyunjin yelled from across the room.  "Can we call your girlfriend?"

"What girlfriend?" Seungmin yelled back.

"That one girl you were talking about!" Changbin laughed, lunging for Seungmin's phone.

"Oh you mean Jae?" Seungmin asked.  "No way and I gonna let you do that!"

"Please hyung!" Jeongin pleaded, giving Seungmin his best puppy dog eyes.  "You said I could meet her and you never did."

After seeing Jeongin, Seungmin finally caved in.  "Fine," he grumbled, snatching his phone from Changbin.  As soon as he pressed the FaceTime button, Hyunjin snatched the phone from him.

Once the call connected, a girl appeared on the screen, lazily laying in bed.  I peered over Hyunjin's shoulder to get a better look.

"Omg hiii," I slurred, waving to the girl on the screen.  "You're so so pretty,"

"Thank you," the girl replied, chuckling nervously.  "Is Seungmin there by any chance?"

"Hi Jae!" Seungmin laughed, appearing on the screen. He gave Jae a small wave to which she cutely returned.  "I'm sorry I called so randomly, my friends just wanted to talk to you."

"Hey Jae!" Hyunjin waved.  "So you're the girl Seungmin keeps talking about?"

"Hyunjin!" Seungmin yelled.  "That was a very mean thing to do, stop hurting my feelings!"

"Oh my god are you guys drunk?" Jae asked, as she figured out what was going on.

"Maybe a teeny bit," Seungmin giggled as he stared at the screen.  To say he was whipped would be an understatement.

"No, we are very very drunk," I corrected Seungmin.  "I got my dream job as an amazing fashion journalist at Vogue and now me and friends are celebrating and partying by drinking!" I rambled on.

"Congrats!" Jae replied, still unsure of who exactly I was.  Even in my drunk state, I realized this and introduced myself.

"I'm Ara, by the way.  Nice to meet you! Seungmin got really lucky with you as his girlfriend," I giggled.

After my comment, Jae became flustered and her cheeks turned pink.  "I-I mean I'm not his girlfriend but that's nice of you to say!"

"Ara don't worry, Jae will be my girlfriend soon," Seungmin beamed, even putting his hands on his waist.  "I am lucky, mind you."

By this point, Jae was speechless and her smile grew even wider.  "You know, I should leave you guys to partying," she chuckled.  "But I hope we can meet sometime soon! Bye guys!"

"Bye Jae!" Seungmin waved aggressively, his eyes lit up.

"Bye Seungmin," Jae chuckled.  "I'm holding you to your words, by the way," she said really softly, right before ending the call.

"Yay, she was so nice!" Jeongin said, clapping his hands like a baby.

"I know," Seungmin beamed proudly.

All of a sudden, I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, squeezing me into a back hug.

"What are you Jisung?" I asked, squirming away from his grip. "Stop, it tickles!"

"I miss my baby," he said, pouting as he squeezed me even tighter. He then planted a soft kiss on my neck, making me melt into his arms. Even though everything was fuzzy due to my drunk mind, I still felt comforted in Jisung's arms.

"Eww get a room," Changbin sneered, watching us.

"No," Jisung said, tightening his grip around me. "Fight me, hoe."

"Fight?" Felix repeated, his expression lighting up. "Fight! Fight! Fight!" He chanted happily.

"No, I don't wanna fight a muscle squirrel," Changbin grumbled, giving Jisung a dirty look.

"Guys, let's not fight please," Chan jumped in. Even drunk, he still managed to keep the group from falling apart. 

"Yeah let's have a dance party instead!" Hyunjin said, getting up and swaying his hips.

"Wait guys," Felix started. "Where's Hana and Minho?"

Everyone quieted down as we scanned the room for the two of them. After realizing they were nowhere to be found, I decided to check Hana's room.

I opened the door to find Hana and Minho making out on the bed and I immediately turned around.

"GUYS!" I yelled, my eyes squeezed shut. "What the fuck?"

After hearing the commotion, some of the guys decided to see what was going.

"Woah woah woah," Felix said, looking at the disheveled state of the two. "Since when?"

"You guys are annoying," Hana pouted, her arms still entangled with Minho's. "I just wanted to have some fun!"

"Yeah, clearly we see that," Chan muttered, sighing.

"Woah are Hana and Minho hyung dating?" Jeongin asked, mouth wide open.

"Go away," Minho grumbled, getting up to shoo us out of the door. "Party poopers."

"Nope, not happening," Chan said, blocking the doorway. "You two come out here right now."

"Whatever, grandpa," Hana groaned, following Minho out the door, giving Chan the middle finger on the way out.

"Hey that's not nice!" Jisung yelled, pointing to Hana's gesture.

"Shut it, squirrel brain," Hana snapped, giving my boyfriend the death glare.

"Yes ma'am," Jisung replied right away, stepping out of the way so that Hana could pass him.

After two more shots, I was well past drunk. By this point, it was really late and I was completely exhausted, ready to fall asleep the moment my head hit a pillow.

I somehow stumbled into Hana's room, desperately needing rest. I grabbed a blanket and jumped onto the bed, glad to be under the covers.

A moment later, I hear a voice and the door open.

"Baby?" I mumbled, thinking Jisung came to cuddle me to sleep.

"Yesss," the voice replied lazily.  I then felt the bed shift under me, signaling that someone had just gotten onto the bed.

I was too tired to say anything after, instead snuggling closer to Jisung.