bucky.

I flashed everyone a quick smile before looking around the room in search for Bucky. Steve looks over at me smiling. 

"Stay here I'll be right back" he says. Where is he going? He's not leaving me, right?

Tony walks over close to me but I back up nervously. I cover my scar with my right hand and he looks me dead in the eyes. 

"You're freaking her out Tony" Nat says. 

"What? Is it illegal for me to look at her now?" he reply's. 

"Anthony Edward Stark or Tony for short. Born May 29th, 1970 in Long Island, New York to Howard and Maria Stark. 6 feet 1 inch, 225 pounds. Your father was the founder of Stark Industries, main weapon supplier to the United States Military. You inherited your father's company and all of his money but you shut it down after you were kidnapped in Afghanistan by Obadiah Stane" I describe every detail I knew about him from HYDRA. 

"Damn, she got you good Stark" Bruce speaks up. I walk around the front of the table keeping my eye on Tony. 

"I've met your parents before"

"Wait how old are you? You look like 17" he says. 

"I'm 94" I reply. Everyone's eyes widened and Loki's mouth dropped. 

"No way you're 94, you look 20 darling" Loki says. 

"Well technically I'm 21" I run my finger through my hair. 

"You must mean a lot to Steve, he searched for you everyday since he saw you at the runway" Nat says. I smile at her but something catches the corner of my eye. More like someone.

I turn my head to a man walking next to Steve, but as soon as he saw me he stopped. Everyone in the room looks out of the room. Before I know it my tears are making little swimming pools in my eyes and I run out of the room and jump into the mans arms. 

It's Bucky. 

I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up my my waist and squeezes me tight. Tears streaming down my face.

"Bucky..." I say into his neck. 

Bucky's POV

"I love you Tess" I reply to her. I can tell she missed me. 

"I love you too, Barnes" she says back, but not the way I love her. 

I loosen up my grip on her waist allowing her stand on the ground, she lets go of my neck and lands gracefully on the ground. She's crying but she still smiles up at up. I wipe her tears away with my right hand and she grabs in and hold it in her hand. 

"What are you wearing?" I make fun of her, she giggles. 

"I have no idea" she smiles. 

I missed her smile.

I give her another hug and look over at Steve this time, and smile. He's happy. 

When the Avengers captured me I barely knew Steve, but I always remembered Tess. She kept me going, I wasn't going to stop fighting until I found her. But now we are all together and that what really matters. My own family. My memories before HYDRA were spotty but Shuri helped a lot and I'm doing much better. I missed Tess though, I knew she was going to get punished for having to leaving me behind. She didn't deserve any of that, she's not a monster like me. I've killed too many and everyone knows that. 

I can tell Steve feels a great extent of sadness for us, I can't blame him we've been through a lot. I haven't seen him smile so joyfully in a lengthy amount of time. 

I wonder what's going to happen to us? Where will we go? All I know is that I'm not letting go of Tessa.

"I can show you guy to your rooms, assuming you would like to get settled" Steve says. 

"We're staying?" Tess asks.

"I told you guys, I'm not letting you two out of my sight" he responds walking backwards down the hallway until he finished his sentence, then he continued normally. We followed, I start walking behind Tess making sure she doesn't get lost. 

Steve leads us down one of the many hallways in this place and over to an elevator, we get on and he clicks the button labeled "LEVEL 2." He said that we won't be staying here for long but that we should be comfortable. I understand where he is coming from, he is trying to make us whole again. He's a good man and he cares a lot about Tess.

"Everyone's room's are on the same level but in different sections" Steve says walking out of the elevator as it opens its door, we follow once more. We walk into large room that's shape is quite unusual, circular. There are three separate doors inside but there is no door that connects this room to the hallway leading to what I assume are the other Avenger's bedrooms. There are three  long steps that platform the kitchen, the dark black bar stools compliment the black fridge well. The counters were grey and white marble with dark grey cabinets. On the left of the kitchen is the living room, there is one big step down to the area where the couch rests. It appears to look like a pit when you walk by but it's just the way Tony arranged it. A large couch and coffee table sit nicely down in the pit, directly across from the big flat screen TV hanging up high on the wall. 

I only noticed one medium sized window but it was covered by dark navy blue curtains. 

"The room on the far right is mine and the one to the far left is Bucky's. Tess get's the middle room" he says with a welcoming tone. 

"Down the hallway to the right is Nat, Carol and Wanda; to the left of them is Loki, Thor, Vision and Bruce. Then to the far left is Tony, Peter, Sam, and T'Challa; on their right is Strange, Scott, Clint and Pietro. Most of them are friendly" he explains. Me and Tess look a bit confused but we'll get the hang of it, eventually.