the savior part II

"I hate you already" I respond to Jasper.

I look around the dusty area looking for a stair case but I can't find one. I hard, blunt objects slams into my face hard, so hard it knocks me out. Leaving me unconscious on the ground. I soon feel my weight being lifted up and the faint noise of Fury talking in the mic. 

"Tessa? Tessa! What happened? Are you okay?" he says, but it quick fading away to silence. 

I wake up after what feels like a minute later in a rusty old chair, with my hands tied behind my back and a white cloth in my mouth used as a gag. Right across from me is a woman also tied up and gagged, she's wearing a red coat and I'm almost certain her hair is dark brown. It's hard to tell, my vision is still foggy from the trauma. Hot red blood runs down the side of my head. A man walks over and pulls the gag out of my mouth. 

"Why can't you people kidnap me with poison or something next time, I think you guys are giving me serious brain damage" I say, trying to look behind me to see what my hands are tied with. Rope, perfect. 

"The injury had a double reason, princess. Say hi to Fury next time you see him, if you ever see him again that is" a deep voice says, they must be standing close by because I can feel his spit land on my face. 

"Fury? Nick!" I yell into my shoulder, trying to talk into my mic. 

"Oh do you need this? Oops" Strucker comes closer and stomps on my mic, crushing it completely. 

That's what I get for being stubborn and taking this alone.

"Strucker what the fuck? Go crawl back down to hell or something and let us go" I tell him. 

"It's okay Allie, I'm going to get us out of this" I reassure her with some hope, knowing we are going to have to fight our way out of this. I look around to see I was dragged down to the base level, it's completely empty, except for my gun about 8 feet away on my right. Daniel Whitehall, Alexander Pierce, Strucker and Zemo are all spread out in front of me. 

I creep a small knife out from my wrist and into my palm, I start sawing my way through the rope. I have to keep them talking to buy me time to get free. 

"Zemo?" I ask pretending to act surprised, he shy's his head down and doesn't make eye contact with me. 

"You forget what side he's on, princess" Strucker responds. 

My knife almost all the way through. 

"Cmon Strucker, you know these people aren't loyal to you. You know they would turn on you in a second, or are you as stupid as I think you are" I say, just 'em him talking. 

Shit! The blade cuts into my wrist. If the blood drips onto the floor, they will know I still have a weapon. Well it's a good thing I cut through the rope. 

I finish sawing through the rope but hold it in my hands, making the illusion that I'm still tied to the chair. 

"You know boss, I still have her activation journal. We could turn her right here" Whitehall tells Strucker. 

"Oh please Daniel, you already know that it's going to take more than a few stupid ass words to get me back to the position I was in" I say. Strucker strikes me in the face with the end of his gun, I turn my head in pain and spit out the blood in my mouth. 

"You should start keeping track of how many times you've hit me, I think it would be a real record" I respond, one of his goons punches me across the face to shut me up. 

Great, so much for keeping this mission a secret. 

"I liked your mother Tess, she was ruthless. Until I heard her beg for mercy, then I knew she was just as weak as you are" Strucker teases me.