Arc 1-Chapter 6: Revelations

AN: Just found this song recently and was immediately hooked.

"Whew, finally we're done with all the cleaning." Ace sighs as he collapses on the lounge sofa.

"It wasn't that bad. This place does need some cleaning though." Deuce says.

"More like a complete overhaul." The red haired boy says.

"Can't entirely disagree there. Still, it's solid enough over our heads." Isaac says as he comes into the room, carrying a bed mattress. The ghost trio of the dorm not far behind with more mattresses.

"By the way, since you guys are sleeping over, I thought maybe we could have a sleepover." He says as he and the ghosts lay the mattresses on the lounge floor, along with some pillows and blankets. "We could sleep here together." He says.

"That actually sounds like a good idea." Deuce agrees.

"Yeah, as long the ghosts don't bother us." Ace says next.

"Don't worry, we won't. Like I said, we'd rather not invoke the wrath of a vampire. Even we know better." Ezra says.

"Nighty night! Hehehehe!" Phineas says with a goofy laugh.

"Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite!" Gus said last and they all disappear.

"Yeah, you learn to get used to them." Isaac says and they all begin organizing their bedding for the night.

"Hey, Isaac, last time I was here you mentioned a library. Can I see it? I didn't get a chance before?" Ace requests.

"Wait, a library, in this place? That would be cool to see." Deuce adds.

"Sure, follow me, it should over here somewhere... Found it!" The black haired boy says and opens the door. They all walk in.

"Wow, it really is a library." Deuce exclaims in awe.

"These books have some odd titles, but they seem interesting." Ace says while looking around.

"I know right. Oh, there you are Grim. I was wondering where you were hiding." Isaac says to the feline who was hiding under the chaise.

"Are those shifty specters gone?" The said feline asks.

"What, you scared of them?" Ace taunts.

"N-No I'm not!" Grim denies, fully coming out from his hiding place.

"Anyways... If you guys want, you can grab a book to read... Hmm? What's this?" Isaac permits then notices something on one of the shelves. He goes over to the area and reaches in, then pulls something out.

"Oh hey, a pack of cards." Deuce says when he sees what Isaac found.

"Cool. Let's head back to the lounge and play a game." Ace suggests.

They all head back into the lounge, changing into night clothes first, then start playing. Since Grim didn't know how to play many games, they decided to play old maid, since it was simple and easy to play.

"Dammit! Not again!" Grim growls as he ends up with the joker, again.

"Pfft! Ahaha! You seriously suck! Your expression gives you away every time!" Ace laughs.

"I gotta admit, this is a lot of fun." Isaac says. "You know, truth is, I've never had a sleepover like this before. Or friends for that matter." He then admits.

"Wait, really? What about school? Did you not get along with your peers or something?" Deuce asks surprised.

"Not really, I didn't actually go to school before this. Due to being, well a vampire, I took online classes. It was actually my dad's idea, I guess he was worried I might end up revealing myself. Guess he was right..." The boy suddenly looks depressed.