Arc-1 Chapter 8: Strangers and Friends

AN: This song and video are a gaggle of fun.

"That little-! I just can't believe him!" Isaac growls as he paces around the part of the garden maze they had stopped in.

"Woah, man. I understand how you feel, but you're really starting to freak me out here! Your aura has a real killing intent!" Deuce says nervously.

"Yeah, Isaac your energy is spilling out everywhere!" Grim alerts, finally getting the vampire's attention, who realizes what the feline meant.

"Oh, sorry." The boy says, trying to pull in said energy.

"Grr... Still got this stupid collar on! Am I ever going to get this thing off?!" Ace growls frustrated while tugging at said collar.

"You know, I don't get why I didn't just rip this thing off in the first place!" Isaac growls, then grabs the collar himself.

"Uh, um, Isaac, is that a good idea?" Deuce asks nervously. Isaac starts to pull, when something like electricity sparks and the collar breaks right off.

"Whoa! What did you do?!" Ace asked surprised, though grateful to finally have the collar off.

"Isaac's energy must have overwhelmed the collar's magic so it snapped off!" Grim answers.

"Energy? You mean that weird electricity around Isaac?" Deuce says.

"Instead of magic, vampires naturally have large amounts of energy within their systems, which is behind their strength and speed. The higher their emotions run, the more their energy increases." Grim explains.

"That would explain what happened earlier..." The spade boy mutters.

"Eh, whatever. Damn collar's finally off." Ace sighs in relief. "I'll admit though, I'm still pissed! Screw that tiny red tyrant! I was half tempted to just let Isaac have at him! Seriously?! Who does he think is?! The Queen of Hearts herself?!" He rants.

"Hmm... Now that you mention it..." Isaac says quietly to himself.

"My... What an impressive display, nya~" Everyone jumps with a loud shout when a floating head, with purple hair and cat like ears, appears right behind them!

"Gah! Floating head!!" Grim screams terrified and jumps into Isaac's arms.

"Oops. Sorry. I fur-got to bring out the rest of my body." Says the head as the said rest of his body appears as well.

"W-whoa, you actually have a body... Wait, who are you?" Deuce says, then asks.

"Mwah? I'm Alchemi Alechemevich Pinka!" Replies the cat guy. Huh? "I'm a great enigma with magic that's like a purr-son and like a cat." He adds. Again, huh?

"Alche... Come again?" Ace asks. Yeah, that name was kind of a mouthful.

"Hehehe~! Everyone just calls me, Che'nya." The guy says, with a purr in his voice.

"Che'nya... huh? I was actually wondering where the Cheshire cat was." Isaac thought, then something else occurs to him. "Um... How long exactly, were you there, listening?" He asks nervously.

"Hehehe~ If mew're worried about your little secret, don't worry, I won't tell. I've never really met a real vampurr before... Hehehe~" The cat guy replies.

"Oh man, I'm already in a bad mood thanks to the absurd situation caused by that tyrant, so out of my way." Ace growls.

"Riddle, a tyrant... Hehehe. Well, mew're not really incorrect. He's always been a serious one, ever since he was little... Hehehe." Che'nya says. Wait a minute...