Arc 1-Chapter 9: The Heartslabyul Duel

Isaac opened his eyes to see he was yet again having a dream. He looks ahead to see Alice, standing at looked like to be a witness stand, and the Queen of Hearts seated above her in what looked like a cross between a judge's seat and a throne. Isaac quickly remembered seeing this scene before.

"I remember, this is the trial that Alice was put in for supposedly humiliating the Queen... When in reality it was the Cheshire Cat." He thought then hears Alice.

"Your Majesty indeed. Why, you are no Queen! You're nothing but a pompous, bad-tempered tyrant!" The young girl went and gave the so-called monarch a piece of her mind.

"You tell her." Isaac thought, feeling a little proud.

"Hahaha... What did you just say?" The queen asked, cutting off her laughter.

"She said that you're a pompous bad-tempered tyrant." The Cheshire cat himself repeated, appearing on the Queen's head, only to disappear the next moment.

"What?! Off with her head!" The queen lashed out in anger and all at once the card soldiers went for her.

"Alice!" Before Isaac could think it through, he ran forward grabbing Alice's arm and began pulling her away. "We got to get out of here!" He cried and the two began running for their lives.

"Capture her! And the boy too! Off with both their heads!" The queen screamed from behind them and soon all of wonderland was chasing after them as they ran. They soon come upon the door with the talking doorknob. Isaac reaches for the knob and began trying to open the door, but his efforts were in vain.

"Come on! Open up! We got to get of here!" He says still trying to open the door.

"Oh! No good, I'm currently locked." The knob said, not budging at all.

"Rats!" Isaac cursed then turned to see the Queen and her court catching up. He then remembered something. "Alice!" He cried, turning to the girl and grabbing her arms. "Alice, you're asleep, you need to wake up!" He tells her urgently.

"Oh, but my dear boy, she is not the one asleep. You are." The doorknob says.

"Wait, what?" The boy says, letting go of the girl and turning to the knob.

"See for yourself." The doorknob says, opening his keyhole mouth. Like Alice in the movie, he looks through it to see himself, asleep on his bed back in his dorm room.

"Wait, I'm the one asleep? But that doesn't..." He trailed off then hears the queen and her court, turning to see them catching up. "Isaac!" He shouts his own name and looks back through the keyhole. "Isaac, wake up! You have to wake up! Isaac-!" He shouts desperately, just as the Queen herself appears, only as Riddle.

~*Blue-Blood of Night Raven*~

"Wake up! Ah!" Isaac exclaims as he wakes up. He looks around to see he was back safely in his room. "Oh man... Why didn't anyone stop her before she went too far?" He questioned in his mind with a groan.

"Woah! Isaac, are you okay? You suddenly woke up yelling!" Grim asks, startled.

"Huh? Oh, sorry Grim. I was having a crazy dream." Isaac replies while rubbing his head. "Officially the most nuts out of all my dreams so far." He added in thought.

"Well, anyway, let's get going. Ace and Deuce are waiting downstairs." His feline companion says, reminding Isaac what was happening today.

"Right, today's the day. Better get to Heartslabyul." He says in agreement while getting up and ready for the day.