Arc 0-Chapter 3: The Great Seven

"Heeheehee..." Isaac groaned as he heard obnoxious laughter, that disturbed him from his sleep. "Don't you two have to clean up the school?" The same voice seemed to mock.

"Unnn... nyaa... five more minutes..." A new voice spoke and Isaac was confused on who that was. Until he opens his eyes and realizes where he is.

"Ah!" He exclaims as he sat up in bed and remembered the events of last evening all came flooding back. "So it wasn't a dream, and I really am in another world! Great..." he thought then noticed the three ghosts from last night.

"Laze about too long and you'll never wake up again." The small ghost says.

"Just like us! Eeheehee!" The big ghost laughed.

"Gyaahh!" Isaac couldn't help it, he screams and fell out of bed, startling Grim.

"Huh? Gyah! It's those ghosts again! Hey you... Why are you on the floor?" The feline exclaimed when he saw the boy on the floor.

"Are you all going to be living here? You're gonna get pranked! Kekeke!" Says the skinny ghost. Oh great.

"Shoot. We'll get rid of you eventually!" Grim swears as Isaac got back up. Just then, Crowley walked in with a new tray of food.

"Good morning, you two. Did you sleep well?" He greeted them.

"I was all sprawled out, then I fell out the bottom! Just how ramshackle did you let this place get?" Grim complained and Isaac pulls his tail. "Ow!" He squeaks.

"I slept alright, until these jokers woke us up." The black haired boy replied then turns to the ghostly trio. "Will you beat it! Find someone else to prank!" He says.

"Even though you just got tossed from another world, you can still be so cheeky. Wonderful!" The masked man says gleefully. Eh... Isaac will just never get this guy. "Anyway, I came to speak to you about your work for today." The said man spoke, suddenly sounding serious.

After eating the, once again delicious, food Crowley brought him, then getting changed into the new set of clothes, which consisted of black jean pants, a cream color shirt and a black hoodie jacket. Isaac and Grim met with the masked man in the lounge.

"Today, you are to clean the school campus... but said campus is quite large and cleaning it all will be difficult without magic would be impossible. So, I'd like you to at least clean the Main Street, from the main gate to the library." He instructs.

"Understood." Isaac replied. Didn't sound too bad.

"Good. Also, please make sure to watch Grim closely so he doesn't cause a scene, like yesterday." The man added.

"I understand, but don't expect me to jump into that fire." The boy replies.

"Reasonable. I'll be counting on you. You have permission to have lunch in the school cafeteria. Take care of your work enthusiastically." With that, the man leaves the ramshackle building.

"Tsk! There's no way I'm doing any cleaning." Grim scoffed. "I wanna go to class and bang! Boom! Boom! Use a bunch of awesome spells!" He exclaims.

"You can use spells to help me clean. Then we can go to the library." Isaac says and Grim grumbles in reply.

The boy sighs then walks out of the dormitory and towards the Main Street, the feline flying after him. The two arrive at the stone street and begin the cleaning. Well, Isaac did, using a broom to brush the road, while Grim just floats about.

"Amazing. So this is the Main Street." The feline says impressed. "I didn't get a good look yesterday, but what's with these statues? All seven of them look pretty scary." He comments. Isaac looks at the said statues, for some reason they all looked, kind of familiar, but he couldn't pin point why.