12

Narrative
November 1st

It was now around around 2pm eveyone had woken up. Karl and Indigo had never went back to sleep, but they pushed though it.

They were all about to do a cooking/baking stream for George's birthday, five of them were making cupcakes and the other five were going to make a cake, and Dream was going to sit out of frame and be there for moral support and Niki didn't want to help because "it would be to much of an advantage."

"Hi chat," George said "okay so were doung a baking stream today, Indigo, Sapnap, Quakity, Wilbur and  Fundy and me, Tommy, Tubbo, Karl and Delilah are going against each other. Each team has five people and they," he pointed at indigos team "are going to make a cake and we are going to make cupcakes."

*_*

"QUAKITY! Stop throwing flour on me." Indigo told him.

"Well if you stoped moving, I was trying to put it in the bowl." He told her with sass.

"JUST TELL ME TO MOVE!" SHE YELLED AT HIM WHILE LAUGHING.

"No." He said back.

Around an hour later they were icing the cakes and cupcakes.

"Indigo come here for a sec." Karl requested.

"What?" She asked walking twords him she didn't think of anything of it until it happened but, he put his finger and ran it across her nose and she realized he put icing on her nose her mouth flew open and she looked directly into the camera.

"Stop flirting on stream." Dream mouthed to her, her cheeks flushed red.

"We're not." She said out loud, she knew the viewers would be confused but she didnt care.

"You sure?" Dream asked.

"Yes." She told him with smil.

"Sureee," He said she rolled her eyes jokingly and fliped him off, everybody else was having their own conversations with one another so nobody really cared to ask what they were talking about, the only person who was paying attention to them and caught what Dream had mouthed to her was Karl. Right as she fliped him off he started laughing "I'm talking to you to Karl."

"We weren't though." Karl told him he montioned to him to give him a sec. Dream pulled out his phone and started typeing something then looked back up at Karl, Karl's phone buzzed as If he had gotten a text so he pulled it out of his back pocket and it took him a second to read the text when he looked back up his checks were bright red and he looked at Indigo who was looking at him for some sort of answer. He motioned her to come over where he was standing she walked towards him. When she got to where he was standing he showed her a text from dream

Dream
If yall weren't flirting then where were you both at 4:30 last night???

Indigo put her hand over her mouth as she looked up from the phone and at dream, she started laughing.

"How did he know?" She whispered to Karl.

"I have no clue." He whisperd back, with a laugh.

"We're screwed." She said loud enough for chat to hear.

"Yeah." Karl said agreeing.