17

Narrative
November 5th

Btw she was wearing converse with that outfit

⚫⚪

⚪⚫

⚪⚫

BlueLive: fit check or whatever

KarlJacobs: very pogchamp indie

BlueLive: thank you karl<33

LiliaTheSwaggyest: respectfully step on me
BlueLive: bet😈😈

User4: you gained alot of weight lol
User25: stfu.

Dreamwastaken: not to brag or anything but shes my best friend

LiliaTheSwaggest: btw I still think my outfit would be better for the date
BlueLive: DELILAH, KATE ANDERSON.
LiliaThe Swaggest: oopise... My finger sliped
BlueLive: LIAR
LiliaTheSwaggest: awe you know me so well😏😏

*_*

Indigo walked down the stairs with her phone in her hands. When she reached the bottom she looked at Karl who was siting on the couch, wearing a light blue crew neck, with a white under shirt and black jeans.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yep." She told him with a smile on her face he sat up from the couch and walked twords her, they looked around to see if anybody was around. There wasn't, Tommy, Tubbo, Wilbur and Fundy had went to the store for something, Quakity and Sapnap were streaming, and the three others knew where they were going so it really didnt matter. Once they saw nobody was around he looked down at her for a second just, looking at her then he pecked her on the lips, grabed her hand and pulled her outside with him, they got into the Niki's car. Karl insisted on driving even though Indigo made the arguement that he didn't know where he was driving and she knew because she goes into the city quite a bit, he still insisted. After twenty minutes of driving they pulled into a McDonalds parking lot. Indigo looked at him with confusion written all over her face.