31

Narrative
June 21st

TRIGGER WARNING; mentions of suicide ❗

Indigo." Her mother said gently shaking her awake

"What?" She qestioned

"Get up come on." She told her

"But its like 6 in the morning." Indigo said siting up rubbing her eyes

"Get up," she insisted "I think your ready now." 

"What do you mean?" She qestioned as she walked down the stairs

"I mean your ready to know." She repeated as they walked out of the front doorand she sat her on the porch swing, Indigo got a sense of deja vu, from when she was little and her mom told her, 'she will understand when shes older' Indigo had heard that her whole life, from her mom from her grandparents but especially her older sister.

Meredith and Indigo never got along. Sisters or not, the had a strong disliking for each other, maybe it was due to when Indigo was three and Meredith was 9, Meredith took her doll from her, so Indigo being the petty bitch she is, cut her sisters hair,  maybe it was  because when Meredith was in school she was popular so she envied her, or maybe just maybe it was due to Meredith being the person who helped convince Indigo that their dad just walked out on them. The four siblings who grew up with out a dad; Meredith, Niki, Indigo, And Noah. They were all siblings. Yes. But siblings or not, Meredith and Indigo hated each other.

"It's time I tell you love," her mom said as they watched the sun rise on the porch swing. "Its time I tell you the story of your dad."

A rush of anxiety came over Indigo. She had heard her whole life how 'she wasn't yet ready for it.' Yet now the time she was about to find out. She didnt think she was ready

"W-what about, N-niki, or Noah," she stuttered out "or even Meredith?"

"Love listen to me when I say your ready." Her mom said

"But what if im not?" " indigo questioned as she looked her hands

"Look at me," her mom told her softly, she did as told she looked her her mother, her mom put her hand on Indigos check creasing it  "love, I know your ready because you went though what he did."

"What do you mean?" She qestioned. She knew her mom couldn't mean what she though.... Right?

"You know what I mean love." He mom told her as a tear ran down her cheek

"Please dont tell me he k-" she was cut of by her mom

"He killed him self indigo."

Indigo chocked back a sob "im so sorry mom." She said while engulfing her with a hug

a car pulled into the drive way. Indigo couldn't make out who it was due to the sun shining in her eyes. They got out of the car and started walking towards them. Indigo soon realized who its was. Its was her older sister. Meredith.

Nova speaks
Heyyyy ooo a oc of bestie celestes and yall dont even know the oc yet 😏 im snazzy and got a sneak peak of it Tehe anywayz vote PLEASE.