14

Narrative
November 2nd

"Fine." She said finally giving in.

"How old were you when you had your first kiss?" He asked.

"Oh okay going straight for the risky qestions I see, I was 14 and before you ask it was a girl," she told him he nodded his head "if you could turn back time, would you go back and date the girl from bath and body works?"

"Not in a million years," he told her "how old were you when you realized you were pan?"

"12," she said simply "when was your first actually girlfriend?"

"13," he added "when did you lose your virginity?"

"15," she told him "would you ever leave the Mr. Beast crew?"

"That depends on the situation," he explained "do you think we will ever date?"

When he asked said qestion internally she was screaming but on the outside she didnt show anything "probably," she said "would you kiss me right now?"

They hadn't even realized, it but they had gotten VERY close to eachother Karl slightly bit his bottom lip he put his hand on her check and pulled her just pulling her ever so slightly closer to him. Okay so turns out he pulled her way closer to him and they could not feel each other's breath. They were so, so very close to kissing each other they held eye contact the entire time this happend, until indigo looked down at his lips then back at his eyes. If someone could read her mind... It would be horrible.

She pushed into him, they kissed. They were both internally screaming. The kiss lasted Pretty long, obvious not super long but for a soft kiss, it lasted around 7 seconds.

When they pulled away from each the both looked at eachother and started laughing, neither of them honestly knew why they were laughing, but they were.

After the finally calmed down a few minutes later they had laid down both facing the ceiling.

"I know were not playing 21 questions anymore but do you ever think we will date?" Karl asked her, they both turned on their side to face each other.

" I hope." She told him truthfully he grined at her she felt her eye lids geting heavy and then she started falling asleep.

*_*

When Indigo woke up there were arms around her waist, she paniked at first she was facing the opposite way she was facing when she fell asleep, witch ment she was facing Delilah's bed, her eyes went big when she reailzed that her best friend wasn't in her bed, so either three of three things happend she either one;

Came home came to her room found out that Karl and her had slept together and slept with sapnap witch ment Sapnap knew.

Two; she came home she doesnt know that her and Karl slept in the same bed because she went straight to Sapnaps room.

Or three; she was kidnaped and never to be seen again.

Indigo knew it was the second option when she saw Delilah attempting to sneak into there room keyword; attempting. Her mouth flew open when one saw Karl then 2 saw that Indigo was awake.

Indigo gave her best friend the you got something you wanna tell me look, she returned it.

"I wont tell if you won't tell." Indigo mouthed to her.

"Deal." She mouthed back then left the room.

"Karl you gotta get up," She said quietly he groaned and turned around on his back and he put his arm over his eyes blocking the light from the window. "We gotta get up people are going to start wakeing up soon, Delilah already knows."

"Okay, I'm getting up." He told her she kissed him on the check and got up to go brush her teeth.

Nova speaks
HEY BITCHES hope you liked this chapter<333 Ngl this chapter was fun to Wright but Anywayz I really wanna impulsively upload all my drafts for this book... But idk Anywayz

Vote or i will steal your knee caps😈🔪🔪🔪

The Cronicles of Charlie

So i've been editing for like 3 hours so sorry if i missed anything but I feel like death and I need to be awake in 4 hours and im not even that tired but anyways enjoy the rest of the book and i love you and im proud of you hope you have an amazing day/night and if you don't vote I'll feed you to Pete the possum