28

Narrative
May 29th
MCC Day

Three hours till MCC

Indigo was sat in her room on a discord call with dream. He was trying to calm her nerves down as she had told him that she wasnt ready to talk to karl, "Indigo it will be okay."

"Dream you dont get it, i still love him. I will always love him, and he probably doesn't feel the same way," she told him. Dream went silent, he had loved indigo like a sister it hurt him to see her hurt. When he had found out about her hurting herself he almist brought plane tickets to the UK but Sapnap and Delilah had to convince him not to.

He sighed "your only hurting your self more by saying that blue."

"Buts its true, I will ALWAYS lovs him," she choked down a sob as she started crying "I hate my self for it. Its so stupid I just want to hate him, but I cant. I should have just moved to north Carolina, but I didnt... And I hate my self for it."

"Blue. I know you have watched his streams since you guys broke up. He so hurt from it." He told her

"He acts the same as he does before we broke up." She said wipeing her tears away

"Yeah thats what im saying. Your not seeing the way he acts OFF SCREEN. Hes not the same, ALL he talks about is how much me fucked up. I know your nervous but im telling you he is too." He explained

"I miss him. More than I should. I talked to his sister yesterday, he didnt even tell me he had a sister." She brought up

"Did you even tell him about noah?" He questioned

"..."

"Exactly." Dream said

*_*

"Hi chat," she said like she was calm even though it was a lie. She didnt care. "Okay so we have thirty minutes till MCC starts so were gonna practice on the maps again with sapmap."

"Hi blues chat." He said with a giggle

"Am i happy karls on my team?" She read from chat "of course I am."

They played for the thirty minutes until MCC started. The five minutes before, Indigo put her stream on the waiting screen to mentally prepare herself for what was coming. She sat on her chair with her mic muted just trying to calm her nerves. She heard someone join the discord call. She looked up. It was punz, she let out a sigh. She took her loading screen off and put her camera back on

"Okay chat its MCC time. Lets go talk to sapnap, punz and karl." She said puting on her fake smile. Lucky fot her she was good at acting. She looked at her other monitor to undeafen to see that karl was now on the VC. She bit the inside of her cheek to stop her self from crying at this very moment. She undeafend to, hear karls giggle that she loved. She found her self biting her cheek even harder than before.

"Hi blue." Punz said

"Hi punz." She said back

"INDIE!" Karl shouted

"KARL." She shouted, with a smile on her face 'fake it till you make it' she thought. Though the smile was genuine he was the same boy she had fallen in love with. She did miss him. She was worried he wouldnt love her. Though she was worried for nothing because deep down, they both knew they would never lose that love for each other. They knew they loved each other, but they both know that she wasnt going to just forget hoe much he hurt her.

Nova speaks
Im gonna get murdered by 1-800-JUBILEELINE for this chapter but oh well lol, also CELESTE PLEASE DONT MAKE TRAITOR SADDER I DONT THINK I CAN HANDLE THAT I ALREADY CRY SO MUCH WHY MAME IT MORE!?

Vote or I will be you sleep paralysis demon😘😍😩🐣😩😘😋💤😁😘🐣🔪😘😳💤😭🔪😘😩😞😕😘🔪😅🔪😘😩😞😕😘💊