21

Narrative
March 27th

"Hi chat!" Indigo heard Karl say "so if you don't have twitter this may be a suprise to you, but...." He ushered Indigo to walk towords him. She did.

"He's with me." She finished for him.

He stood up and gave her a hug, chat farmed 'awes' which was kinda the point.

"Chat we will do a fit check at the end of the stream because we're gonna do a height check too." He told chat as they sat down.

"You didn't tell me we were gonna do a height check." She said spining her chair towards him,

"Oops." He said with a laugh she rolled her eyes playfully.

AlieNotFound donated 20€
Question. What are yalls pronouns and sexualitys?

"My pronouns, are he/him, and I'm straight." He said giving them an awkward smile and thumbs up.

"My pronouns are she/her..." She took a long pause she knew she what her sexuality was, But she also saw how much hate her sister and friends got when they came out, she wasnt ready for that "I'm straight."

*_*

After the stream, Indigo layed in Karl's bed while he was trying to post the vod.

Indigo | BlueLive
My boy<33333

Indigo | BlueLive My boy<33333

*_*

When Indigo woke up that next morning she woke up to Karl's alarm, she tried to pry Karl's hands away, from her waist, the attempt wasn't very usefull. Jesus did he have a grip on the girl. She ended up having to call his name for him to wake up, but it wasnt easy.

"Karl we need to get ready, Sap's gonna be here soon." She told him he groaned and let go of her to stretch.

"I gotta go take a shower." He told her as he got up she nodded and sat up to strech. He walked into his bathroom and she got up to get dressed. She wore a white corset, mom jeans and a brown flannel. As she was puting on a few neclesses Karl came out of his bathroom fully clothed. He saw her puting on necklesses and his eyes lit up.

"I forgot to give this to you," He said grabing something off his desk, it was a small box he walked back over to the mirror where Indigo was standing. "Close your eyes."

"What are you doing?" She qestioned with a laugh.

"Just close your eyes." He begged.

"Fine." She said giving in, he pulled her hair out of the way and put something, that was obliviously a necklace around her neck.

"Okay open them." He said around a minute after he out a necklace on her she opend her eyes and looked down, to see a white Lego piece she was confused at first until she turned around to see, him having the same on. She was still confused and he could tell so he walked closer to her and put the pieces together. It made a heart, Indigo was staring in awe. She cupped his face and gave him a kiss, she pulled away from him slightly still cupping his face she put her forehead against his.

"I love you." She said quietly.
(Btw they had uncliped the necklaces from each other.) Karl took a step back from her he and her both were surprised of what had came out of her mouth. Yeah they had been for 4 months, but that doesnt mean they had said I love you yet.

"I love you too Indie." He said sincerely she let out the breath she had been holding.

*_*

Karl and Indigo walked hand in hand into the diner that they were going to meet Sapnap at, he wasn't there just yet so they were going to order and stuff like that.

"Can we have a table for three?" Karl asked the waiter.

"Uh, yes just follow me please." He said to the pair he sat them at a booth, and Karl sat facing her, he couldnt stop looking at the door.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"Yeah, I haven't seen him in so long." He told her, she smiled at him.

"Oh I forgot to tell you," she said geting his attention "Sap and Delilah facetime like everyday."

"Why was I not informed about this earlier?" He qestioned "but there gonna end up together."

"Oh yeah one hundred precent, there is no doubt in my mind they wont." She told him and right then sapnap walked though the diners door, Karl didn't notice because he was facing the opposit direction but Indigo and Sapnap made eye contact across the room. He walked twords there booth.

"hi Karl." Sapnap said with a voice crack with ultimately made Indigo laugh but made Karl jump because he didn't notice him. Sapnap sat next to Karl and Indigo sat across from them both.

"Honk you scared me." Karl told him.

"Karl you know you dont have to say honk were not streaming." Indigo said laughing.

"Yeah I know but its just a habit at this point."

Nova speaks
HEYY BITCHES its me. The one and only, so IDK WHAT ELSE TO PUT HERE SO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT

AND VOTE OR I WILL TAKE YOUR KNEE CAPS😈🔪🔪

The Cronicles of Charlie

nothing to say besides my hands hurt from editing so many chapters and I know have a head ache but anyways hope you have a good day/night I love you and I'm proud of you enjoy the rest of the book!! <33

Vote or I'll skin you alove and feed you to Pete the possum <3