16

Narrative
November 5th

It was three days later. Everybody was leaving in two days, so every one was a little sad. Karl and Indigo had been going strong every night they did the same thing Delilah would sneak to Sapnap's room and Karl would sneak to Indigo's room, you might be thinking one thing 'but how did Quakity not find out they share a room.' Luckily for them Quakity was a very deep sleepier so he slept all night long. Delilah and Indigo kept there word and Dream kept his mouth shut. Their secrets were generally safe.

Indigo and Karl had kissed four other times since their first kiss, honestly they were moving pretty fast and niether of them saw a problem with it.

"Do you wanna go get dinner today... Like just us?" Karl asked Indigo kind of awkwardly.

When he asked that Indigo got the biggest smile on her face, she turned around to face him where he was siting on the counter keeping him her company while she did the dishes.

"Like a date?" She questioned him with a big smile.

"Only if you want it to be..." He said

She spined around to face the sink again "then its a date." She told him a little more quietly then before, she heared him jump off the counter he walked behind her and whispered in her ear.

"Be ready by 7:30." Then walked away Indigo was left in the kitchen being completely flustered and confused.

She dried her hands and picked up her phone off of the counter she checked the time it read 4:34 her eyes went big she ran to the living room where her, Delilah, Niki, and Wilbur, but also were Sapnap Karl and Dream were to she looked at Karl then back at Delilah she grabed, Delilah and Niki's hands then pointed at Dream to follow. She ran with them to her and Delilah's room and Dream hesitantly followed.

When they were all in the room Indigo shut the door and slid down it. The all looked at her in confusion "he asked me out on a date." She told him.

"OH MY GOD." Delilah said.

"Fucking finally." Dream told her.

"Awe how'd he ask?" Niki asked her.

"YOU HAVE TO GET READY." Delilah said.

"Yeah thats kinda the whole point of you being in here, so, yeah." Indigo told her, little did she know that Karl was in the same situation right down the hallway.

"I finally asked her on date." Karl told Quakity, Sapnap and George.

"Fucking finally dude." Sapnap said.

"Yeah I was wondering when you were gonna grow the balls and ask her out." Quakity said.

"You guys think I should ask her to be my girlfriend tonight?" Karl asked them.

"YES." George said fastly.

"What if she says no?" Karl qestioned as a hurl of anxiety rushed over him.

"Dude she would be crazy to say no." Sapnap told him.

"And have you seen the way she looks at you? You guys would be perfect together." Quakity said.

*_*

After taking a 30 minute shower Indigo walked out of the bath room in pajama shorts and a big-t shirt. Dream, Delilah and Niki had picked three outfits from her to chose from.

The outfit Dream picked

The outfit Delilah picked

The outfit Niki picked

After a VERY long time trying to decide witch outfit she should wear she picked the outfit Niki picked out she did her make-up which took around another 35 minutes

After a VERY long time trying to decide witch outfit she should wear she picked the outfit Niki picked out she did her make-up which took around another 35 minutes. In conclusion she was done geting ready by 7:15 She walked out of the bath room when she finshed her make-up.

"You look hot." Delilah told her.

Nova speaks

HEY BITCHES cliff hanger AGAIN... Anyways so I hate my parents but that old news. (Btw Charlie hasnt updated this yet but i need to upload it so...)I REALLY loved Wrighting chapter 17😏I really want to double update today, still constipating in but idk...

Anywayz vote or i will take your eye balls like I took Charlie's... Dont ask its a inside joke

The Cronicles of Charlie

Hi sorry i havemt been editing I've had no motivation nor time to do so but anyways enjoy the rest of your day/night/morning I love you and I'm proud of you enjoy the rest of the book!! <33