24

Narrative
April 16th
❗TRIGGER WARNING; Intrusive
thought, useage of the f-slur self harm, uand habbits of eating disorders and depression❗

Indigo had been home for almost a week, she hadn't streamed yet, neither did Karl, she had yet to respond to his texts she couldnt bring her self to do it. She could barley get out of bed, if it wasnt for her sister she wouldnt be geting out of bed.

Most of the day she spent most of her day in her room, not paying attention to anything going on around her, if there was anything. If not that she was either crying, witch she only did when her sister would leave the room, or sleeping.

Right now it was 2;45 in the morning, it there was a thunder storm, niki went to wills for the night and Delilah was asleep. Indigo was siting with her legs hanging out her window while she was watching the rain, she sighed as she heard thunder in the distance.

She was thinking about all the what ifs. What if she had just moved to north Carolina? What if they had just talked it out? What if she wasnt so stubborn? What if she had responded to his texts? What IF she would jump out her widow that was on the fith story of the apartment she lived in.

Someone knocked on her door. It didnt scare her, but she was slightly confused because Delilah was asleep. She got off the window seal locked her window and opend her door

"What were you doing?" Delilah asked

"I thought you were asleep." Indigo said

"Answer the question indigo." She begged

"I wasnt doing anything." Indigo told her

"So 'nothing' is siting on your window seal while its rainjng?" Delilah asked her

"I wasnt doing what you think." Indigo said softly

"Promise?" She questioned

"... I promise." She lied

"Okay," Delilah said "night."

"Night." Indigo told her cloing her door again she went to grab her phone of her bed. When she picked it up she saw she had a new message, she thought it was probably from her sister so she unlocked her phone to see it was not text from niki but a text from Karl

Karl<3
Indie please, im sorry and i love you it was my fault.
Read at 3:02am

Indigo read the text over, as she felt tears come down her check. She turned her phone off and put it back on her bed, she put her hands on her head and tried to calm herself down. A few minutes after that she had calmed down and her phone was now BLOWING UP. Like everyone was texting her, she was VERY confused she picked her phone up to see her sister calling her, she answerd it.

" have you checked twitter?" Niki asked her sounding concerned

"What do you mean?" Indigo asked her

Niki sighed "just check twitter."

Indigo slid her screen up and swiped till she got to Twitter.

Lily | lilyPad
Hi! So I have a little bit of a following and i would like to tell everyone that, I know @/BlueLive personally and would like to state she is not straight like she says she is. Me and her dated from June 13th to, August 20th. The realtionship was highly toxic and abusive she isnt a good a person and doesnt deserve the platform she has.

Niki | nihachu replying to LilyPad
Please stop this BS. Lily you know what ACTUALLY happened so stop spreading lies for clout. I will not speak on this subject any further because its my sisters business not mine, but I want everyone to know she is just lieing for clout.

User4 | user4
PFFFT I always knew @/BlueLive was a f@g

Charlie | charlieJacobs replying to user4
I mean this in the most disrespectful way possible, shut the Fuck up.

Nova speaks
I will most likely get yelled at for this and the next chapter OH WELL but newayz im watching coraline YAY COMFORT MOVIE,