33

Narrative
July 1st

Indigo and nikis plane had landed in north Carolina, they were going to stay In a hotel then the next day one of the days they would film something. Though when they got to the hotel Indigo wasnt at all tired as, niki was exhausted. Indigo tried to go to sleep, but it was really no use because she wasnt going to sleep anytime soon. She sighed and texted the only person who was up this late.

Indie
Im coming yo your house

Karl
Ok

She laughed at how easy that was, she got an uber to to his house witch was only like 10 minutes away from her hotel. She had to text niki so she knew she didnt get kidnaped

Indigo
Im at karls I didn't get kidnapped I promise

She walked up to his house where he was siting out side on the step. He was on his phone not paying attention, a small smile came on her face, she wasnt looking forward for the next few days she wasnt because she didnt want to fake date him, she just wanted to date him. But they had hurt eachother so much, they both knew if they just stayed friends for just a little while longer, maybe just maybe they would be with each other again.

As she stood infront of him, he still hadn't noticed her yet "BOO." She said, he jumped and looked up at her with a smile he got up and hugged her tightly, when they pulled away from each other they made eye contact. He looked down at her, were they really about to kiss? He steped closer to her still holding eye contact. Indigo bit the inside of her cheek due to her being anxious. He put his hand on the side of her head caressing her cheek. Yes they were about to kiss. Indigos eyes went from karls eyes to his lips and back. His phone rang. He sighed and backed away from eachtoher, they both realized in that moment, that it would never be the same between them. They dated not are dating. They loved eachother but love doesnt always work the way you would want, love isn't easy. True love is something very hard to find, once you find it dont mess it up because if it leaves, then then theres a chance you wont get them back, and if you do it will never be the same. For the good. Or for the worse, Indigo had a feeling in this case, it was for the worse.

They loved each other, but loved is past tense. They had loved each other once, but to say that they still did was an exaggeration. They needed time. They hoped time would fix it.

Nova speaks
Yell at me all you want IDC NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST ONE!!! Yall are gonna kill Me oh well

NewayZ vote or i will take your knee caps