The End<3

Narrative

"They were the perfect example of the term 'Right Person Wrong Time'. They were the perfect couple, the though that time would heal everything." Indigo told her two daughters, Mia who was nine and Hannah who was five, as her husband came into the room

"What are you telling them?" He asked her with a grin

"Just the story of us love." She told Karl with a wide grin he rolled his eyes with a smile, as he sat next to his now wife

"Can you tell it again mama?" Mia asked

"I tell it to you every night," Indigo said "and you have a doctor appointment tomorrow and its late."

"I dont have a doctor appointment tomorrow." Hanna giggled, Hannah had looked more like Indigo but had acted like karl, as Mia had Looked alot like karl, but acted more like Indigo.

"Lord she sounds just like you," Indigo said turning to him he gave her a soft grin and stood up from his eldest daughters bed. Indigo got up aswell, Karl kissed Hannah on the forehead, as Indigo kissed Mia's, the two parents stood in the door way for a second Indigo turned off the over head light, now the only thing brighting up the room was their small night light. Indigo closed the door, not fully but just enough.

The couple married couple walked out to their living room. They sat on the couch "we did good." Indigo told him

"We did." He agreed. They now lived in London. The two didnt stream any more Indigo had homeschooled the girls to keep them from  finding out they used to be streamers, they would find out when they are older, but Indigo and Karl just wanted them to live out their childhood.  Karl and Indigo were truly the definition of 'right person wrong time' except for they changed the standers. Because in this situation, they were just a right person wrong time. They were soulmates.