19

Narrative
March 26th

Indigo was at the airport heading to North Carolina, she was on facetime with Dream and had air pods in.

"Are you excited?" He asked her.

"Well duh, i haven't seen him in almost 5 months." She said.

"Please come to Florida after." He begged.

"No I'm staying two days in North Carolina after Sap leaves, we already talked about this." She told him.

"I know but I miss you." He whined she rolled her eyes playfully as her plane was called.

"I will call you later I'm about to get on the plane." She said.

"Okay be safe." He told her.

"Byee." She said before hanging up.

*_*

After a long seven-teen hour plane ride, it was now 12 am and she had finally arrived in NC. She called Karl to find out where he was.

"My plane landed, I'm by the luggage thing." She said.

"Okay I'm outside I'm going inside right now," He told her.

"Okay bye." She said before hanging up she waited for her luggage to come around when she felt arms wrap around her from behind, she gasped in fear but when she turned around she saw her boyfriend.

"Karl you scared me," She told him before wraping her arms around him and pushing her head into his chest. They swayed back in and forth into the hug, "I promise I'm not gonna cry." She said into his chest.

"You sure about that?" He asked knowing she was going to cry.

"No." She said pulling out of the hug looking at him with tears.

He sighed, and shook his head, he looked and her, cupped her face.

"You're really pretty." She told him.

"So are you." He said back with a smile, he wiped her tears with his thumb and leaned down to kiss her.

*_*

After they got her luggage they headed to to the car and headed to Karl's house, when they got there they both were extremely tired. Indigo changed into a pair of sweats and a hoodie, that just so happend to be Karl's.

When they woke up that next morning, and or 3pm, Indigo's chest was laid on Karl's chest as he played with her hair.

"How would you feel if you met my mom today?" He asked her randomly her eyes went wide in realization of how big of a step that would mean for their relationship.

"Um-.. i- ...yeah." She stuttered out.

"You sure?" He qestioned.

"Yeah its just like... What if she doesnt like me?" She asked.

"Trust me she will love you," he told her "and I KNOW that because from what I have told her I know she will."

She turned around on her stomach to face him "you talk to your mom about me?" She qestioned while sticking out her bottom lip in awe.

"Well duh, I tell my mom everything." He said.

"Your a mama's boy." She told him he nodded in agreement.

"I'm gonna go call my mom to tell her were going up there." He told her.

"Okay im going to go take a shower." She said as she tried to get up from his bed when he pulled her back down he looked at her and puckered his lips, she kissed him then got up, successfully this time.

After taking a quick shower, Indigo got dressed she wore a brown crop top, brown flanel, and baggy denim jeans. She stood infront of Karl's body mirror in his bedroom, when he came in and hugged her from behind.

"You look really pretty." He whispered in her ear.

"Thank you baby." She said.

Indigo | BlueLive
Da fit ALSO IM WITH KARL AGAIN!!!!

9

An; lets act that person looks like Karl okay?

Replies turned off for this tweet

After around twenty minutes they got into the car and headed to his mom's house.

"How far away is your mom's house?" Indigo asked him as he started the car.

"She lives about an hour away." He told her as he pulled up their Spotify playlist.

They both looked at eachother as, cupids chokehold came on, they screamed the lyrics, to said song.

Nova speaks

Vote or else😈🔪

The Cronicles of Charlie

Nova has me editing like 50 freaking chapters per night but y'know that's kinda my fault for not editing for like a week but anyways hope you have a good day/night I love you and I'm proud of you enjoy the rest of the book!! <33

If you don't vote i'll skin you alive and feed you to Pete the possum <3