18

Narrative
November 7th

When the two got back to the air bnb, two nights after, all of their friends had seen the tweet they had said they were all happy for them. Not surprised by the pair, but non the less happy for them.

Now two days later, it was the day everybody was going home. It was almost 9am and Karl was basically laying on top of Indigo yet again. She ran her hands through his hair, while he continued to sleep with his head rested on her chest. Indigo was zoned out trying anything and everything to try to forget that he had to go back to the US today.

*_*

Two hours later everybody was at the airport, even though they didn't all have to go to the airport they still wanted to go to say bye to everybody.

Indigo and Karl stood out side the airport he had an hour before his plane boarded which meant he had to leave Indigo soon.

Karl cupped her face as she started to cry, "I don't want you to go."

"I don't wanna go either but you know I have to," He told her as he pulled her closer to him, she wraped her arms around his torso "Indie it will be okay we can just go back to doing what we did before."

"But its not the same, we're dating now Karl." She said.

"I know but thats as close as we can get to being with each other," he explained "when do you think we can see eachother next?"

"Umm.... Probably easter." She told him.

"We will talk more about it when I get home," He said she nodded in agreement "shit... I need to go."

Indigo kissed him then gave him a high five as she gave him a hug he kissed her head as he started to walk away, she said,

"Call me as soon as you get home."

"Yeah, I will." He said walking backwords slowly.

"Promise me?" She qestioned with a smile.

"I promise." He said back with a grin he then turned around and walked into the airport as he walked through the doors the smile on her face dropped.

*_*

A few hours later she had arrived back home in brighton, when she got home she went straight to her room without a word, she had sat in the back on her way home being completely silent while her sister and best friend talked away. While in the car she posted a bunch of photos of everybody on twiter

Indigo | BlueLive
Heres a photo dumb of the trip:D

Indigo | BlueLive Heres a photo dumb of the trip:D