22

Narrative
April 7th

Sapnap had gone to the store to get something before he left to go back home. Indigo and Karl were laying on the couch watching a movie.

"When are you gonna move out here?" Karl asked her she sat up to look at him.

"What do you mean, when am I gonna move out here?" She asked in confusion.

"Well I thought you were gonna move out here, we have been dating for five months." He told her.

"And what just leave my sister and Delilah?" She qestioned.

"Well I thought at one some point you would move out here Indie, we can't just continue to do long distance." He said pushing her.

"I'm not going to leave my sister and my best friend to live in a different country." She told him.

"What so I'm going to be the only one making decisions for our relationship?" He asked slightly raising his voice. They were now standing across from each other,

"You're not the only one makeing decisions for our relationship, I'm just saying I'm not going to move to a different country and leave my sister and best friend." She said.

"It's me, or your sister." He told her.

"You're seriously going to give a ultimatum right now?" She qestioned with a slight laugh.

"Yeah." He said.

"You cant be serious?" She asked.

"I'm being completely serious right now Indigo." He told her, she scoffed.

"Are you insane?" She qestioned "I'm picking my sister and it will be like that every time."

"Then we're over." He said.

"Fine." She said with a straight face then walked to his room to pack her stuff, she packed everything she brought and left everything that was his, whilst she did that he stood in the living room in shock of what had just happened. He didnt mean for that to happen, yet it did.

"Hey Sap?" Indigo asked over the phone.

"Yeah what's up?" He said.

"Your still coming back to Karl's right?" She qestioned.

"Yeah I have to get my suitcase," he told her "why?"

"Can I go with you to Florida?" She asked with her fingers.

"Yeah of course," he said "what's wrong?"

"I will tell you in the car." She told him.

"Alright," he agreed "bye."

"Bye." She sighed after hanging up she grabed her charger, zipped and walked out the front door waiting on the front porch for Sapnap. As soon as she sat down she got a text from dream.

Drè
Hey are you okay? Sap told me you changed your mind and your coming up instead

Bluey
I will be fine but i will explain later

Drè
Alright, I will see you later love you

Bluey
Ilyt

After she put her phone down sapnap had pulled into the driveway. She walked to the car and sat in the front seat, as he opend his. As he walked into the house she sat in his car she threw her head back on his seat, just taking in what had happend she zoned out and before she knew it Sapnap was back in the car. As they pulled into the driveway without a word when they got off the street is when one of them finally spoke.

"So what's wrong?" Sapnap asked her.

"We broke up." She told him with a sigh.

"Wait- what? Weren't you guys fine when I left?" He qestioned.

"Yeah, then we weren't." She said.

"Did you break up with him?" He asked her eyes flutterd close as a tear came doen her cheek.

"No." She said quietly.

"I'm confused, he loves you there's now way in hell he would break up with you." He told her.

She explained everything to him he was still confused on why he would ever to that with how much he talked about her but he brushed it over.

"Wanna get chick-fil-a?" He asked the girl.

"I have never had it before." She told him honestly.

He sighed in disappointment "I forget they dont have chick-fil-a in the UK or Germany."

"Yeah I want to go there, you hype it up so much." She said with a laugh.

Nova doesnt speak
Im not speaking i dont wanna get yelled at. I DID WHAT HAD TO BE DONE. dont worry its not over yet:). But vote.

The Cronicles of Charlie
So please don't yell at me for the actions of Nova I'm just a poor underpayed editor anyways have a good day/night I love you and I'm proud of you enjoy the rest of the story!! <33

Vote or I'll skin you alive and feed you to Pete the possum <3