06: Spiritual Realization

06:
Spiritual Realization
****************

I was so nervous.

Tonight maybe I could get Xavier to bring me to Harley's room. And what happened if I told her? She'll tell Castiel and Castiel will be sure to tell his parents. Then, I'll be in real trouble.

I should keep my mouth shut.

I walked slowly into the closet thr held all dresses, undergarments and a few other unmentionables.

Finally. I found a simple pair of shorts, and a nice cardigan over a nice blouse. I fixed my hair, and took off my make-up.

Xavier arrived promptly a little past twelve fifteen. He knocks on my door this time, and smiles as I answer. He looks nice out of his work uniform... A black t-shirt under a brown jacket and dark jeans. He winks. "Didn't think you had a pair of shorts in that closet of yours."

"I was as surprised as you to find them." I smile, "can you, can you come in? There's something I have to tell you."

Xavier comes inside, and shuts the door behind him. He follows me as I sit on my bed, biting my lip.

It seemed wrong not to tell him. I had to tell him before Angelique did.

"What is it?" Xavier asks.

My bottom lip trembles. My voice is shaking when I try to talk. "After you kissed me, one of the contestants guessed that I was breaking the rules. But this-this contestant had something else in mind. She wanted my help getting rid of the others. She wants me to get rid of Harley."

"How?"

"By sleeping with Castiel."

Xavier turned to the door and swore. He didn't move. "You can't do this, Ariel. Not to me. Not to that spoiled Prince. It's so wrong."

"Well if I don't, they'll tell Hades about us! I can't get you into trouble because of me. I'd never forgive myself."

Xavier became angry. He abruptly turns, enveloping me into a surprise-kiss. His mouth is fierce, full of desire and longing. He leans away, but only for a second. I try to move forward, kiss him again. But he stops me. "When will you learn, sweet Ariel?" He touches my face. "You're worth the trouble."

His mouth is on mine, again.

I melt into him, forgetting everything else. He's warm, and he smells as good as Castiel. He shrugs out of his jacket, and it falls to the floor. My cardigan joins his jacket.

There's a longing I feel deep in my chest. A burning sensation that won't go away. It's for him. All this time, it's been for Xavier.

I let him lower me against my bed.

My fingers mess up his perfect hair, and he laughs a little as he leans away. "You really think anyone else can satisfy you? You'll always want more and more, and you want to know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm the first man who's ever been your secret. You always wanted what you can't have, my dulce. But I'm yours if you'll take me."

Considering how close he was, I'd say almost anything. But I do want this. "Yes." I whisper.

Xavier kisses me once more, and gets up from the bed. "There's still something I have to show you, my dulce. There's not much time. I know you're going to want to see this."

Groaning, I reluctantly push myself out of bed and let Xavier help me up. He helps me into my cardigan after he puts his jacket on. I slip out first, and then Xavier follows when the coast is clear.