Stolen Kisses

STOLEN KISSES
*Sexual content*

I stare up at Castiel's bedroom ceiling trying not to feel the fear that's been churning through my insides.

           Akari was disqualified for starving herself, and disrespecting Hades hospitality. Serafina was eliminated next due to a short/long-term affair with her fiance from the land of the living. Would I be the third girl to go? Jasmine and Ivana knew a secret that began with a simple kiss.

          My fingers touch my lips.

          What have I done?

          What have I done? I quietly mouth a prayer to every God and Goddess who might hear it, trying to salvage what is still left of my soul. Xavier saved me from punishment once. What will happen a second time, since Castiel's injuries are worse?

          Castiel fell asleep hours ago, and his soft snores float around the room. He didn't reassure me that everything would be okay. Instead, Castiel asked me to sleep beside him in one of his t-shirts and he held my body to his in an attempt to comfort his internal wounds. There's a soft hum from a record player, the roar of the bash long forgotten in the early morning hour. But despite his close warmth, I couldn't bring myself to sleep.

           Castiel had cursed at me and called me filthy names. He said that Xavier is being reassigned to serve Jasmine until further notice. Castiel overlooked a visit to the Infirm; there were marks from Xavier's hands around his throat. His face is a bloody mess, among the various other black and blue marks blossoming all over his pale skin.

           “Are you familiar with BDSM?” Castiel had asked once we separated. I remember my eyes had tears in them.

           Hesitantly I had only nodded. I was sitting beside Castiel in bed when he gives me his first real order. He smiled and nods slowly, “Good,” he says. “because I have a surprise for you.”

            “Cas, I wouldn't be a good submissive. I'm no masochist. I'm a huge pussy.”

             But the Prince doesn't care. He's still smiling. He goes to the inside of his own closet, nervousness building inside of me as the seconds then minutes tick by . . . when Castiel emerges again, he's holding a leather collar connected by a metal heart. “You're going to learn and I'm willing to teach,” he says softly. “You're going to wear this collar whenever you're in the presence of both Xavier and I, as well as occasionally when we are alone together. Think of it as a necklace, of sorts. You belong to me and I want to prove to you that I'm worth every bit of trouble. You will only take that off when I tell you it's okay. If you take it off before then, you'll be punished in a way you really won't like. And if you do try to remove it, then you'll receive a small electrical shock.”

           The collar is meant to choke me. It has a leash that's currently being held in Castiel's loose grip. It looks like a regular necklace. My legs are around his, and it's hard to detangle from Castiel, holding my breath. I close my eyes, detaching only the leash and slowly rolling over to get out of bed.

         I can't stay here right now. I have to talk with Xavier . . . and have a bath. I steal Castiel's all-access electronic key card from his pants pocket before tip-toeing out the door, trying to quietly shut the creaking door closed behind me.

           After stopping briefly by my bedroom for new clothing, it's a relief to find that the bathhouse is nearly empty aside from the bathhouse attendants. These girls are each naked and one quickly moves to ready my bath; pouring in bubbles and readying a snack if I want it.