Ideas of Revenge

Xavier stays with me in my room tonight. We're silent for a long time. His arms are around me and we're finally together in darkness. I don't want to let go of him. I drink in his honey-blood scent and align my body so it perfectly fits with his. He kissed me hungrily, so deep with passion that I know he didn't want to stop. I didn't let him stop.

He undressed me with a soft loving touch. He kissed my neck, a spot between my breasts that made me shiver and the spot just above my panties. He almost rips my underwear off with his mouth, and I can feel his hands gently pushing my thighs apart. His tongue finds its way against my clit, and my soft moans quickly fill the air around us. Xavier's tongue and fingers didn't stop until he had my legs shaking and begging for him.

When he stops, he takes off his boxers and positions himself inside of me with a low groan of pleasure. He kisses me, and I can see the hungry pain in his eyes as his thrusts become deeper and my moans louder. He finishes first and cleaned the both of us up, kissing me on the cheek. We'he been laying here - silent - listening to the sound of each others labored breathing.

"Six months was a long time without you, Ariel," Xavier says. "you have no idea how much I missed you."

"I think you just showed me." I whisper. "Do you think it would really be so bad . . . if Jasmine were Queen?" Silence lingers between us. "She's letting us be together in darkness and in the light. That's something we couldn't do under Hades rule."

Xavier holds me closer. "She's sending me away, Ariel. That's why she's being gracious towards us. After the competition was over, Persephone would've allowed our union." Silence. "I'm scared. Most people that go to the fields don't come back. The fields are where your deepest fears become real."

"And what are your deepest fear?"

"The person I was becoming without you," he says in a quiet voice. "I'm afraid of losing you because of what happened with Delaney. I'm afraid of death and what I'd done while I was alive. I can't change the past, and so many people got hurt because of me. So many people. I kept the Underworld in business. I'm afraid of what happens when I lose control."

"I'll never let her take you to the fields. I don't care what I have to do."

But Xavier interrupts. "there's no stopping Jasmine from getting what she wants. She'll take me in the middle of the night if she has to. She'd find a reason to separate us and I'd be gone." he holds me a little tighter. "I don't want to leave you. We've spent enough time apart. I love you."

"I love you, too."

Soon enough I can hear Xavier's soft snores and his warm breath against my neck. It's easy to fall asleep beside him; its easy to find comfort in the darkness.

* * *

We're awoken by a loud rap on the door. I jolt awake, feeling as though I'm falling until the soft bed materializes again beneath me. Xavier's snores stop. Did we imagine - no, the knock comes again. Louder this time. Xavier groans slightly, looking over at the clock now added to my bedside table: 4:13 A.M.

"Let me get that," Xavier says, and slowly slips out of bed. He fumbles in the darkness to slip on his boxers and pants. I can see orange light pouring from the corridor into the room as Xavier opens the door. "What? Do you have any idea what time it is?"

"Come quick . . . it's Castiel." holding my dark purple sheets against my chest, I perk up a little at the mention of Harley's voice.

"I'll be out in a minute."

Xavier leaves the door slightly ajar and comes back to dress. "you should stay here and get some sleep, my love. I'm sure Jasmine has a long day ahead of us both for tomorrow."