🚨Chapter 4🚨

*Felix pov*

"You want me to slap a poli-!!" Felix yelled but Jisung immediately covered his mouth "yes yes, now shut up" Jisung then remove his hand "it won't be that hard to find him, I think his name was Lee Know".

"That's not the point! The point is I would have more years in my sentence!"

"Yeah but if you hide good enough you would be free"

"I'm not planning on running away for the rest of my life and when I come back I might have more than 15 year in my sentence"

"You're coming back!!"

"Yeah I just wanted to see my mother being buried, even if I get away with everything I don't have no home, no money or no family so I rather come back, at least I have a roof over my head and...." Felix looked at the mash potatoes "whatever that is to eat".

"Dude planning an escape just to come back" Jisung looked at Felix in disbelief "isn't a good idea and I'm not taking part of it, sorry man" Jisung said and then left.

Jisung reaction made Felix doubt what he's about to do but nothing can stop him now, his mother is going to be buried on friday so he has one more day again.

Friday

Normal day, Felix woke up and did some cleaning, "hey I'll wash the dishes today you go out in front and help everyone" Felix said to a guy, he agreed and went.

Now Felix was the closest one to the door, he knows the key is in the security guard's pocket so now he just has to get it.

Felix pick up a lot of plates and started walking to the security guards side but suddenly drop them "oh, sorry..." Felix said as he went to pick up a few plates, the security guards came over and started helping. Felix came closer and reach his hand into his pocket but nothing.
(In jail they have plastic plates)

Where the fuck is the key!?

"Hey watch where you're going" the security guards yelled at someone.

"Oh sorry, I came here because I heard a fight was starting up at the lunch room" the security guards eyes widened as he ran out "Jisung?" Jisung smiled as he waved the key in front of Felix's face "They don't put the keys in the same pocket everyday" he said as he threw it to Felix.

"Thanks man" he unlock the door and saw a forest but a huge wire fence was blocking him from it.

"Good luck man" Jisung said and Felix smiled back at him, he gave Jisung back the key and started climbing the fence, as he reach on top he notice he could see everything from up there but he also notice a security guard walking around the yard so Felix had to get down fast.

Shit! Felix pants got stuck on the wire, he looked around and saw that someone notice him, he rip a hole in his pants and jump down, hurting his leg in the process.

Suddenly an alarm was heard, Felix didn't care about his hurt foot he just ran, he ran and ran until the sound of the alarm wasn't heard anymore.

*Chan pov*

Minho drop a file on Chan's desk "what is this?" Chan asked "It's the boy, I want to drop charges on him" 

(I have no idea how it's works so please just go with it🙏)

"Minho you know it's a felony to hit a police and even if the officer doesn't want to press charges on that person, he or she will still have to face consequences" Chan said as he was looking through the file.

"Yeah but he WOULD have to pick up trash not spend 2 years in prison!"

"The judge went easy on him, he literally beat you up really bad so he could of gotten worst, be grateful"

"It's been 3 mouths! All my bruises are already healed"

"Yeah but he's a criminal"

"Not all criminals are bad Chan, I hope one day you realize that" Minho said and left.

Chan shook his head trying to shake off what Minho said, he lifted up the file but saw another name was attached to it the file. 'Lee Yong-Bok' he mumble under his breath. He saw the picture of the boy, his features was amazing and his freckles was the cutest things he ever saw.

How the hell he's in jail? Chan got curious so he started reading more about the boy, drugs huh? Well that's what he deserves for taking that path Chan put down the file but suddenly heard people shouting.

"Sir! Sir! We got a call that someone escape from prison" a guy yelled at the chief .

"Chan, take unit 12 and go search the area" The chief said, Chan immediately stood up but was stopped "sir, one of the guard said they know where he might be" the chief was surprise because that never really happened before "Ok, no wasting time go to that place immediately!" He shouted and everyone scattered.