🚨 Chapter 10🚨

Chan and Felix heard a knock at the door, they watch each other and shook their heads. Chan got up and open the door to see Minho.

"Chan, Jesus christ you scared the shit out of me when I got the news you ran away" Minho said as he entered "so where's the criminal?" He said, Chan shook his head in disbelief "what?"

"Clearly the one on the bed" Chan said and Minho made an O shape with his mouth "Damn, that's one cute criminal" he said looking at Felix.

"Hi"

"Woah...deep voice" Felix got up and went to Minho "so what-" suddenly Felix slap Minho, the sound filled the room "Jisung said wait for him, he wants a rematch" Chan immediately came in between them.

"Felix what did you do?!" He yelled but as he went to face Minho he step back "Minho?" Minho was just sparking (if you know what i mean) his eyes was just filled with hope.

"What else did he say!!" he said excitedly making Chan confuse as fuck "Mate are you ok?" Chan asked still in disbelief.

"Well that's all he really told me to tell you but yeah he said a few things about you" Felix said "I ask him to describe you and he said you have an intense face but you can be very flirty, he also said that you're handsome-"

"He called me handsome" Minho said to Chan "Wait wait wait, Jisung is the boy you like?" Chan asked.

"Really! You like him?" Felix said and Minho smiled and shook his head  "Wow *👏👏👏* destiny"

"Hell yeah"

"Wait so....*pff~* he beat you up" Felix said "Whaaattt!? He's very strong".

"Haha yeah I guess"

Felix and Minho talk for a bit, the whole conversation was about Jisung, Minho wanted to know more about the boy and Felix told him a few things but he really didn't know that much.

Minho gave Chan some money and left. While Chan was counting the money Felix got ready to pick up the gun he ordered "I'm leaving, I'll be back".

"Where are you going?"

"For a walk" he lied and closed the door fast before they get into another augment. Felix went and came back fast but got a new hickey but it was unnoticeable, Jae just felt like giving Felix a hickey and Felix didn't stop him because he know that he kinda owe him.

"What you got there?" Chan asked watching a case in Felix hand "Just something to help me out tonight".

"Tonight? What are you doing tonight" he asked nervously "I'm taking my revenge".

*2 pm*

Felix got dressed in all black, Chan didn't like where this was going but he's still going with Felix just if things get out of hand he will just use force to stop him.

Felix and Chan started walking on the road, Chan was a little frighten that people might see them but no cars pass so he felt a bit relaxed but all that changed when Felix whispered that they arrive.

Chan looked around but was confuse, it was a normal neighborhood and the house Felix was looking at was a big-ish house in the middle. Felix whispered 'follow me' and started walking quickly, he went around the house and started climbing the wall.

Chan was freaking out, he didn't know it would go this far, Felix was already up by a window that was opened, he climbed in and took out the silencer. Chan body was half way through the window when he noticed the gun in Felix hand, he began to panic as he saw Felix putting the gun by the person head.

"Felix!" He whispered yelled as he made his way through the window.

Felix put on the lamp light "good morning bitch" he said and the lady slowly opened her eyes but she regretted doing that because she saw a gun hovering over her forehead.

Her body froze, if only her husband was home today and not working late she might have a chance of getting out of here.

"Felix don't do this" Chan said.

"Be quiet, I need to ask her some questions" Felix said to Chan "do you remember me?"

She shook her head really fast which means yes "good so you would remember that I had a sick mother, now I wanted to ask you how my mother really died?"

"S-she got k-killed"

"Good so you do know, now tell me who killed her?"

"Felix how would she know that" Chan said trying to defend her "Felix stop this, she isn't a criminal so leave her out of this".

Felix rolled his eyes, he was really getting annoyed by Chan "people who worked under the law isn't always innocent people Chan".

"Whatever just leave her alone, let's go"

"Yeah you're right we should go but first we can't leave no witnesses" Felix smirk, he was about to pull the trigger.