🚨Chapter 5🚨

*Felix pov*

Felix stumble on the road, dragging his hurt foot, Felix knew exactly where to go because the police officer told him, he didn't think Felix would be able to see his mother again so he just told him where they would be burying his mother.

Fuck the police! Felix walk and walk, occasionally hiding from cars that pass by, until he entered a graveyard, he looked around and saw one or two places being dug but a coffin caught his attention.

It was made of wood, it wasn't as fancy as the normal ones people bury their family member in. Felix immediately thought, why would someone spend a shit ton of money to bury a person they don't know so that one has to be his mother.

He went up to it but the people who was digging the hole stopped him "who are you?" They ask "that's my mother" Felix said looking at the coffin, tears escaping as he said that.

"Oh, we were told this lady didn't have any family, I'm sorry"

"No it's ok, can I see her please"

"Yes of course" he move out the way, Felix slowly opened the coffin and as he saw his lifeless mother's body lying there made him burst out in tears. He started hugging her and apologizing for everything he did. He picked flowers on the way so he put them in her hands and step back, he wanted to stay with her longer but the could already hear the police sirens from the distance.

"You could bury her now" Felix said in a low voice, the people didn't say anything and just did what he said.

The coffin was being slowly lifted off the ground and placed into the whole, tears escape Felix eyes when he noticed police cars stopping at the entrance of the graveyard. One by one the dirt was being shoveled on the coffin.

"Get on the ground!" A police officer yelled but Felix didn't care, he just watch as more of the coffin was being covered.

"Get on the ground!" The people stopped and looked back to see about six police officers surrounding them.

The people who was digging the hole stared at Felix but suddenly step back when they saw Felix staring at the half way covered coffin, no fear was in his eyes...just anger?

"If you're not on his side please move out of the way" the people kept looking at Felix.

"I think something is wrong with him?" One of the people said.

"Yes, he is a prisoner that escape jail a few minutes ago so please step away from him" the guy and the people that is working with him went down to the police side.

"Hey excuse me officer" the same guy said "I don't think he's dangerous, I think he's hurt, please go and talk to him, his mother is in that coffin, he won't hurt anyone".

"You don't know him and he's a dangerous criminal so I'm not going to risk one of my men to go up there and talk heart to heart with him" the police officer said

"Well.. Mister..... Christopher, you're a police officer, no you're higher than that, seeing all the fancy stars you have on your clothes mean nothing if you can't help a hurt boy".

"Look sir-"

"Seungmin"

"Ok whatever, he's a hurt boy who is very dangerous so please leave this for us to handle" Chan said facing back to the escape prisoner.

"Fine then I'll go talk to him" Seungmin said as he went to walk but Chan stopped him

"Are you crazy!?"

"Yes."

Chan rolled his eyes, if someone got hurt then he'll be in big trouble "ok fine" he started slowly walking up to the boy and that's when he noticed it was the cute boy from the file he read. The boy was more breath taking in real life, Chan gulp nervously.

"H-hey, you need to c-come with us now"

"It's your fault" he mumble under his breath

"What?"

"I said it's your fault!" He shouted at Chan "my mother was killed, you fucking police officers lied to me!"

"What are you talking about? I remembered reading that your mother die because she was ill".

"I saw a bullet hole in her head so don't lie to me!" Felix wipe away his tears "it's your fault-" Felix was walking up to Chan but another police officer fired his tasers gun at him, Felix body was being electrocuted.

"Stop!" Chan yelled at the officer, he caught Felix body before he fell to the ground, Chan started panicking he lift the boy up in bridal style and carried him to his police car.

Chan why are you doing this!? He yelled at himself "everyone go back to the police station, I'll meet you there he said and then drove off.

Shit shit Chan, why are you helping a criminal! Ahh what is wrong with you!? Chan didn't know what was wrong with him but as he look at the sleeping boy next to him his eyes softened.

Was there something really wrong with him?!?!