🚨 Chapter 8🚨

Chan never went into a club so he was surprise that it actually had people there partying when it's literally fucking 1 in the night.

It wasn't too much, most of the people were either drunk or too waisted to even walk.

Felix started walking to the back of the club, it had an elevator that they took and as they step out they were stopped by two men in suits.

Chan looked at Felix nervously "oh~ can you please tell kyung-Jae that I want to see him" Felix said but the guards didn't do or say anything. Meanwhile Chan was just standing there wondering how Felix voice got so seductive "if you don't tell him that his Lixie baby is there you both would be in trouble and we don't want that now, now do we" Felix said smirking.

The guards body tense up as they remember their boss calling that familiar name Lixie.

One of them bowed and left to confirm the name, after two minutes or so the other guard started to talk to the person in an ear piece "please follow me" he said and Felix smirked. The guard open the door and Chan eyes widened, the place was gold!! Like literally everything looked so expensive, it was like a mini club but for the rich people.

 The guard open the door and Chan eyes widened, the place was gold!! Like literally everything looked so expensive, it was like a mini club but for the rich people

"Chan sit here for a moment, I'll be right back" Felix said and left, Chan was hesitant to sit because he didn't want to ruin something.

*Felix pov*

Felix had to walk for a bit because where he's going is separate from the club. The guard open a next door but this time it was white and a bit more smaller than the front door of the club.

He lead him into a room which he is very familiar with.

"Well well well, look who we have here" Kyung-Jae said "Jae baby, how have you been?" Felix said as he took a seat in the brown chair

"I'm good, let's just say I'm still recovering from when you rejected me" Kyung-Jae, a man of many words, 28 years old, handsome, red hair, blue eyes and a dangerous smile. He works with criminals, Mafia gangs or random people who knows about his business.

"Sorry about that... I'm not into older men" Felix said "Pff~ lier".

Felix rolled his eyes, the guy do know Felix really good "ok ok, I was 17! You really think I would have sex with you".

"Come on, I thought you said the quote 'once the dick fits' and you know what that means"

"Well then you would know that it didn't fit!" Felix yelled "Or I was just too big" Jae said smirking.

"Ohh getting cocky because of your dick size, I see"

"Ok let's get to the point" Jae said as he rest his elbows on his knees "what do you want?"

Felix smirked "damn baby you know me so well, I need a gun, a silencer to be more specific".

"Well what do that cute face wants to do now?"

"This cute face wants revenge" Felix lean back on the chair "but I don't have money right now".

Jae eyes quickly shot at Felix "so how do you expect me to give it to you if you don't pay money?"

"I'll just make one of your wish come true" Jae smirked now understanding where this was going "so you want to pay me back in sex".

"Yeah whatever, I already lost my virginity"

"You seem quite confident that I'll take that offer"

"Oh I'm 100% sure you will, since we first met you wanted to ruin me but I never did because I wanted to keep my virginity but here we are"

"Well then you're right, I would definitely take that offer but I'm a little disappointed because I wanted to be the one to take away your virginity" he said standing up

"Hm....it wouldn't happen with you either way"

"Why?"

"Because back then I don't fuck with older guys"

*No one's pov*

Chan fell asleep waiting for Felix, as he woke up he realize two hours has pass already where the fuck is he?

Chan waited a next 15 minutes and finally he saw Felix walking... no stumbling while he was coming towards him "Felix.. are you ok?" He said looking at Felix swallow lips and messy hair.

"Y-yeah, let's just go back now" Felix was trying his best to walk normal but fucking Jae pounded into him for an hour straight, he lost count at how much time he cum within that hour.

Chan was thinking that...no there's no way.. he try to deny the all the fucking evidence just so he could keep that innocent imagine of Felix.

As they got back at the motel Felix drop this body on the bed, chest side down, there's no way he could sit after what happened to him "can you take out my shoes please?" Felix ask raising one of his leg up.

Chan sigh and did it, he help him take off his both shoes "now what you want me to take off your pants too" Chan joked "Yeah!"

Now the older was caught off guard "w-what no!"

"Come on, my body is heating up and this jeans isn't helping" Felix was still laying on the bed, he didn't want to move so that's why he ask to do that.

"But I..I"

"Aww come on, I'm melting hereee" Felix whined, Chan found that adorable, he mumble 'ok' and reach his hand on Felix's pants.

He started pulling it off slowly while Felix raise his hips so the pants could come off easily but something caught his attention.