🚨 Chapter 13🚨

*Felix pov*

Felix got to the house, something wasn't right.....well of course but he still went in, he might not have another chance like this so it's best to take it.

As he opened the door that's when he started regretting coming here. Some punch him in his gut and grab his hair and toss him inside, Felix back met with a hard wall but then someone else kick his stomach, that person kicked him a few times but Felix lost count after he started spitting up blood.

"Ahh fuck" Felix said as he laid on the floor holding his stomach "you know calling someone over and then ganging up on them is kinda pathetic".

"Don't talk about us being pathetic, you're even more pathetic coming here" a guy said and was about to kick Felix again but someone said stop.

"Let me guess who's coming" Felix try his hardest to lift his head up "the one and only Changbin" Felix said and Changbin just came smirking at Felix.

"Lee Yong-Bok.... you know a little bit about me so why did you actually come?" Changbin ask.

Felix laugh as he stood up, almost falling back down "Dwaekki, Jingjingie and Teokjaengie, is all the name I got when I was looking for you but good thing the judge told me your real name or I wouldn't know anything about you".

"Yeah I like to keep my things private because as a hitman, I have lots of enemies and you're 1% of all the people who was actually able to find me. Can you guess what happened to that 1%?" Changbin said as he got closer to Felix.

"Let me guess, you let them go" Felix said but was punch again in his stomach but this time with Changbin's hand "We kill them" Felix body was about to fall on the floor but Changbin held his body and took away the gun Felix was hiding "your little buddy Jae, works for me".

Felix let out an heavy breath
"Ha. works for you, don't make me laugh, he works alone".

"Not anymore~" Changbin turn his back and walk out of the way. He stood back and watch the scene that was about to unfold in front of him.

As Changbin was at a good distance, a guy came an swung a knife at Felix, Felix dodge "really a knife?"

"Yeah.... it's more painful" Changbin answered and as Felix was going to say something but another guy came out from the back with a pocket knife and stab Felix from his back

It wasn't too deep because the pocket knife was small to actually cause damage but it hurt like a bitch shit I can't do this.

Felix was distracted and didn't notice the other guy with an actual kitchen knife coming towards him. Felix body reacted late so when he turned around the knife pierce in his stomach.

Felix froze, blood came out his mouth "it was fun Yong-Bok" Changbin held up the silencer at Felix forehead "now goodbye"

"I-i...."

"Huh what did you say?" Changbin said making fun of Felix "I w-want to see Chan".

"Ha, you're about to die and that's your last words"

"No, my last words are for Chan" Felix chop Changbin wrist with his right hand and his left hand grab the gun.

The action was smooth and quick, he shot the two guys that was in the room but Changbin hid behind a couch, Felix didn't had enough energy to get Changbin so he opened the door and with his last amount of strength he ran, he ran as fast as he can but his blood was dropping on the road and he knows for sure people saw him and called the police, who wouldn't call the police when they see someone covered in blood running the road.

He didn't think Chan would be at the motel but to his luck he was.

"C-chan"