🚨 Chapter 12🚨

*Felix pov*

He woke up the next day with no Chan beside him, he really did feel lonely get your head together Felix he thought hitting his head

He needed to move on so now his mission is to look for Changbin and the only person he knows who could find him in less than a second is none other than Jae.

He left to the club and went to Jae but of course he had to do a little something for it. Chan wasn't there to tell him not to do it but he still felt bad but he didn't know why, I mean it's not like they're dating.

Felix came out of the club he knows Changbin location, his age, his parents name and little details about his personal life.

Felix was now ready to kill Changbin.

*4 in the evening*

Felix was loading up the silencer but suddenly Chan's phone started ringing Felix answer the call because it could of been Minho or something.

"Hello?"

"Lee Yong-Bok...."

"Yes..."

"What's taking so long you already know my location so why aren't you here"

Felix shot up from his seat "you motherfucker! You're Changbin?"

"The one and only"

"How did you..."

"You already know so much about me and you still can't figure out how I got your boyfriend's number"

"H-he's not my boyfriend" Felix said as his face got red

"Yeah.... maybe.... But I'm getting bored so come and play"

"You're a cocky bastard"

"I know, you have my location now meet me here in 15 minutes"

"How do I know that you're not trying to trap me"

"I'm not sweetheart, just come and let's play"

Of course this is fucking sketchy, the guy you're about to kill just called you or how to say it.. invite you to their house.... yeah Felix wasn't buying it but he did get free invitations so might as well accept it.

This cocky bastard wants to play well then let's play Felix said smirking.

*Chan pov 4:15 in the evening *

So it's been a whole day without Felix and he felt shitty, lonely and angry, he miss the younger like crazy but his mind was fighting.

One side is saying leave that criminal and lied that he force you to help him but the other side wants the be with Felix, good and bad is fighting in his head but right now fuck good and bad.

"Chan?" Minho said as he took a seat next to Chan "you been watching the tv for the whole day".

Chan raise his head to the tv "no, the tv was off the whole time".

"Exactly 😬 you been watching the blank tv.....for the whole day"  Minho said patting Chan's shoulder "I'm starting the get worried about you".

Chan sigh "nothing to worry about, I'm fine" he lied.

"So....you did change" Chan looked at Minho confused "I was hoping someone would change the way you think about this world. Chan you gotta stop thinking that all police officers are good people and sometimes criminals are good people too".

"Yeah I kinda realize that" Chan said with his head down "sorry btw.. about what I said about the prisoner you like, I keep telling you he's a criminal/bad person but I never thought about how I was making you feel".

"It's ok, I forgive you but I think you need to apologize to someone else" Minho said smiling "it 4:32, you still have time to talk to him".

"You're right" Chan got up "be right back and thanks for the help".

"No problem, and good luck" Minho said as he waved at Chan "Oh right" Chan said and stop walking "I read the papers you have on your desk and I think there's a possible way to get Jisung out, you have to get the signature of the cop that saw him beating you up. Tell Jay if he write an official letting to the judge saying that Han Jisung did not intend to assault officer Lee know. The judge will make a decision if Jisung should be release".

"Really!?"

"Yep, good luck with that"

"Thanks man"

Chan ran as fast as he can, he couldn't take a taxi because he didn't want to take the risk of someone seeing his face.

After like 10 minutes of running he got into the motel room "Felix" he shouted as he entered "Felix where are you? I want to tell you something" he said but no answer, he went and open the bathroom door but no Felix

"C-chan?" Chan recognize that voice, he turned around but his smile drop, Felix was covered in blood, the gun he was carrying was bloody.

"Felix!" He ran to him and held his waist but then police sirens was heard in the distance "get inside fast" he said lifting Felix up and putting him in a sitting position on the end of the bed.

"C-chan, get o-out of here" he said but his voice was giving up on him "I'm n-not going t-to make it".

"Felix please don't say that!" He took his shirt and tried to cover Felix waist "what happened?! Did you get stab?"

"Yeah *cough* I'm a-an idiot" he joked but Chan wasn't in the mood for jokes "Chan please run away, I-i lost to much blood".

"Felix.... please don't do that, please what happened!!"