🚨 Chapter 14🚨

"Yeah *cough* I'm a-an idiot" he joked but Chan wasn't in the mood for jokes "Chan please run away, I-i lost to much blood"

"Felix.... please don't do that"

"Chan p-please run away, I don't w-want you to spend the rest of your life in jail".

"Yeah but you want me to spend my life without you"

"Yes! We don't even know each other so just start your life back over" Felix finally heard the police siren outside the motel "shit! Get out of here i-" Felix cough up more blood, his body felt weak he knows he won't make it.

"Felix"

"Chan get out!" Felix said pushing him

"I...."

"Leave now!"

"Felix I love you" he said and held Felix hand that was pushing him "I can't live without you, so let me..." He said while reaching for Felix's gun, Felix eyes widened "Don't! Are you crazy!?"

"Yes." He picked up the gun "Chan no, stop!" Tears escape his eyes as he tried to grab the gun.

"Felix please let me do this, I-i need to be with you, please" Chan begged, he wasn't scared of dying but more scared of losing Felix.

"Please Chan.....we... we don't even know each other" Felix said in a sad tone, he wanted to get to know the older more and be more than just friends but this life wasn't made for them to be together.

"They say if you die with your lover, you will reborn closer to him so let's hope in our next life I don't decided to become a police officer" Felix chuckled at Chan's words "I love you so much Felix".

"Chan.....I" Felix broke down and started hugging Chan "I love you too" he said hugging Chan tight but then his grip got loose.

"Felix?" Chan said but no answer, he lift Felix body up and put him to lay down on the bed, Chan watch Felix lifeless body lay there with the biggest smile on his face.

He heard police officer shouting from outside the door, Chan place the gun on the side of his forehead but remove it, he quickly got up and took a piece of paper.

"This is the police open up or we'll break down the door"

Chan quickly search for a pen or pencil but he couldn't find any...

"1....2......3

Chan hit away everything and then he noticed a pencil on the floor...

4.....5.....6

He hurriedly wrote something on the piece of paper..

7.....8....9....10!" The door broke down with two hits.

"Fuck the police"

"Put down the-"

*Bang*

*1 mouth later*

"Hi baby, what you doing?" Minho said as he hugged his boyfriend from the back.

"I was just wondering if Felix was here, we would be really great friends, just like you and Chan" he said watching through the window of their shared apartment.

"Oh definitely, you both would be inseparable"

Jisung smiled "today made it a mouth that they died so what are you planning on doing?" He asked.

"Hm..... Let's go down to their grave and meet that Seungmin guy and all of us will light some candles by their grave".

"Candles why?" Jisung ask "I read that if someone light candles on lovers grave the light will guide them to each other" Minho said.

"Wow, that's sounds so romantic, let's do it" Jisung said excitedly.

They arrive and met Seungmin, they brought 9 candles, but why the odd number?

Three candles for Felix grave and three for Chan....and three for Felix's mother grave. They all were buried in the same place.

"Hey Minho, I'm sorry I'm leaving you like this but i hope you and Jisung live happy lives together, just know you're my best friend and I hope we met again in our or my next life, love ya bro:) "

.*•.*•The end.*•.*•

OK SOMEBODY HUG ME
~(つˆДˆ)つ。☆
This is the most sadness ending I EVER wrote so excuse my sad
ass rn
I hope you enjoyed it
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
See ya in the next book~