🚨 Chapter 7🚨

Felix and Chan headed to the graveyard during the evening, they made sure no police cars was there as they went up to Felix's mother's grave "shit! I forgot to bring something to dig the dirt" Felix yelled.

"What? I told you we needed a shovel" Chan yelled back.

"Well I wasn't paying attention, but either way you came here with me, you should of notice that I didn't bring it with me!" Chan rolled his eyes but someone caught his attention.

"Hey there, I think you need a shovel if you're planning on getting the coffin back" Seungmin said as he wave a shovel in the air "Oh hey it's you" Felix said.

Chan rolled his eyes again "you know it's your fault I'm in this situation" Seungmin scoff "yeah....I force you to help this boy. No no no you did that on your own".

Chan held back the ague to kick this guy you're a cop Chan, you know to behave yourself he said to himself.

"Hey Kangaroo, come here and give me some help" Seungmin said, Chan scoff at the nickname but didn't bother saying anything about it.

After 10 minutes of digging the coffin was now visible "Yong-Bok" Chan said, getting Felix attention "Oh am...you could call me Felix" Felix now realize that they never Introduce their self to each other.

"Sorry..I never told you my name, it's Chan short for Christopher" Felix blush, why did I just blush? Ahhh! Felix yelled in his head.

Was he blushing? Chan thought but it was interrupted by Seungmin coughing "am...ok well Felix right? You should be the one to open your mother's coffin".

"O-oh right, thank you" Felix lay down on the grass as he pulled open the coffin, a tear escape his eyes but he quickly wipe it away. He reach his hand to his mother's face, her skin was so pale and her lips was dry. He gently move her head to the right and there it was, a hole right through her skull.

He didn't have nothing to get the bullet so he use his fingers, he wanted to throw up, It felt unpleasant I mean he's literally digging into his mother's head. Felix felt something hard so he slowly pulled it out, he didn't even look at it, he threw it on the ground and turned away and started vomiting.

Seungmin came and pat him behind his back, Chan felt bad seeing him like that, he just wanted to comfort the younger but he felt like it wasn't his place.

Felix got up and acted like nothing happened, he picked up the bullet and examine it "i-it's a police bullet" Chan gasps, he was actually shocked, he wanted to protest that he doesn't believe him but he'll just be lying because he does believe him.

"S-so what now?" He asked "I think I might know who killed her".

*Next day*

"Am ... Felix it's 1 in the night, where are you going?" Chan said as he got up from his sleep seeing Felix all dressed up "I need to get a few things so go back to sleep, I'll be back later".

"Everywhere is closed, so where are you going?" Chan said as he got up from the bed "Go back to sleep, it's none if your business" Felix was about leave but Chan grab his hand.

He licked his lips as he made Felix face him "it is my business, you want to know why...." Chan stopped talking "uh... yeah I want to know" Chan couldn't tell Felix what he was thinking was I really going to say because I like you🤦‍♂️ Chan face got red, he almost let that slip out "whatever just let me go, I'm not running away I just need something".

"Let me go with you"

"Why?"

"To make sure you don't leave me, I don't trust people like you" Chan literally wanted to hit himself because i want to make sure you're safe is what he wanted to say but was too of a bitch to say it.

Felix glared at him "I'm not leaving you! But whatever, just come if you want but we might be there awhile" Chan didn't react and just got dressed.

"Now you need to tell me where we're going" Chan said as he threw on some jeans and a black shirt but he was much more under dressed than Felix. Felix had on a skinny jeans with a shirt that showed his abs a little.

"We're going to a club"