🚨 Chapter 9🚨

Chan slid Felix's pants off and quickly flip him over "Ahh! what the fuck" Felix said groaning in pain "So it is true! Why did I doubt you".

"What's your problem!" Felix yelled but was not very intimidating because he was literally laying down on the bed half naked and probably can't get up.

"You're just a slut" Chan yelled but he didn't mean it, it just came out that way "What the fuck!" Felix was offended.

"You're disgusting" Chan said and left, Felix raised his body up and saw that his legs had some hickey marks shit!

Chan was pacing back and forth outside, he really felt bad, he literally called the boy a slut and even told him that he was disgusting you couldn't keep your fucking mouth shut he didn't think that the boy was disgusting or a slut he was just jealous but won't say it out loud.

After a while he entered back into the room "Felix" he called out but he wasn't on the bed "Felix?" He then heard soft sobs coming from the bathroom, now he felt more guilty "Felix I'm sorry" he said as he knocked on the bathroom door.

He heard a soft 'go away' his heart broke, he really didn't mean to hurt the younger feelings "Felix I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said, I was just....

Jealous say it Chan

"Worried" 🤦‍♂️ well at least that was an improvement "Why would you be worried about me, I'm just a criminal" Felix said imitating Chan's voice.

"I really am, come out and let's talk"

"No, if you see the hickeys on my neck you might start calling me names again" Chan clench his fits, the thought of Felix sleeping with someone is really pissing him off but the worst part was Felix was ok with it.

"Felix come out now" Chan used his dominant voice, at that moment Felix didn't want to pissed off the older even more so he submit and came out.

He felt warm so he didn't feel like wearing much clothes so he got one of Chan's shirt and put in on, it was hinging right over his thighs, Chan lick his lips watching Felix from head to toe.

Felix expose collarbone was showing but it had a hickey ruining Felix's milky skin "ah  fuck I really hate those hickeys".

"Whatever, it's my skin" Felix said walking towards the bed while hiding his red face, he has to admit, Chan's dominant voice is really attractive.

"Felix just know I don't like this side of you"

"What side? This is natural me, you either hate it or love it" Felix said as he lay down on his side of the bed.

Chan approach Felix and came on top of him, he held Felix's hands above his head. Felix look away trying hard to hide that he was kinda flustered but let's just admit he was totally flustered.

Chan firmly grip Felix's chin, and made him look directly into his eyes "don't ever let anyone touch you".

"I....I..." Felix wanted to say 'whatever, it's his body' but Chan intense stare and seductive voice made Felix weak "ok"

"Good boy" Chan got off Felix and laid next to him.

~

The next morning was kinda awkward but even before it was awkward....so now it was tense... like sexual tension.

"Am.... last night I went by that club because I needed to get something but it won't come until tomorrow so I was planning on doing a favor for my friend" Felix said sitting on the bed talking to Chan who was sitting on the opposite end.

"Yeah ok....what is it?"

"I'm looking for a police officer name Lee know" Chan eyes widened, the first though was what do that prisoner wants from Minho? "So you do know him?" Felix said excitedly, Chan's reaction told him everything, Felix never thought it would be this easy to find him.

"Yeah.. he's my friend" Chan nervously said, he didn't want to lie to the younger after what happened yesterday "what do you want with him?"

"I can't really tell you, it's mostly a personal thing between the both of them" Felix said but he knew Chan is suspicious of him "it's nothing bad I swear" he said crossing his fingers "don't you trust me?" Felix said showing puppy dog eyes.

Chan couldn't help himself, Felix was too adorable "I trust, I'll tell him to meet us here" Chan said and Felix started jumping up in excitement.

Chan didn't had his phone on him so he used the public phone, it was ringing but after a while he picked up.

"Hello?"

"Ah Minho-" Chan was cut off.

"WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"Calm down, I know what I'm doing" Chan obviously lied

"You idiot! You escape with an wanted criminal"

"Shhhh don't say it too loud, we don't want people knowing that you're talking to me"

"Whatever but just know you are wanted too, you always hated criminals but now, the more you run the more you become into one"

"I know I know, but forget about that right now, I need to meet up with you"

"Are you crazy!?"

"Yep..... crazy in love" Chan whispered the last part

"Huh? What do you want, money?"

"No.....well yes... but Felix wants to see you"

"Felix?"

"The prisoner"

"What do he want with me?"

"I don't know, just come, I promise nothing won't happen to you"

"Chan I trust you, you know that right"

"Of course, we're staying at xxx motel, come around 10 pm"

"Ok"