🚨 Chapter 6🚨

Felix woke up in an unfamiliar room with an unfamiliar smell "where the fuck am I?" He said.

"We're in a fucking motel" Felix suddenly jump up, picking up a pillow to defend himself 'cute' Chan though but shook his head "w-what am I doing here?"

"I brought you here" Chan said taking a seat on the bed "did you fuck me!?" Felix yelled making Chan choke "jeez, for that cute face you really have a mouth" Chan said biting his lips, maybe he do want to fuck him

"I'm asking a question!"

"Do your asshole hurt?" Felix pat his butt "right so no I did not fuck you".

"Ok but what am I doing here?" Chan looked down, still disappointed in what he did "Wait you're the police officer, now I'm even more confuse".

"I-i...." Chan grab his head "ahh fuck it's your fault!" Chan said standing up "what did I do?".

"You....you seduce me when you were sleeping!"

"What! How could you blame someone who was sleeping!?"

"You were talking in your sleep saying things and it made me do this!"

"What exactly did you do?" Felix was confused, like did the guy rape him or.... wait "I'm supposed to be at the police station" the realization just hit Felix "YOU DIDN'T TAKE ME BACK" Felix started pacing around the room "Why!?".

"I-i don't know, didn't I just say you seduce me"

"Bitch, how did I-" Felix stop for a moment "what happened before I fell unconscious?".

"You were screaming saying that it was my fault" Chan said pointing at himself "you were talking about your mother-".

"Shit! You motherfuckers killed my mother!"

"Huh? I don't even know you"

"Not you specifically, I mean you fucking police officers"

"What? We would never kill anyone who is innocent" Chan went closer to the younger "who do you think you are by blaming us?!" Chan eyes dug through Felix soul "You're the criminal and I remember reading that you were apart of drug trafficking, disgusting by the way. Maybe one of your friends, wants revenge".

"Ya! It's not disgusting, it have men and women working there to help their families" Felix walk up to Chan, there faces was inches apart "fun fact, I trust all the people I work with because I know they got my back, just because we don't work fancy jobs like you, doesn't mean we can't trust each" Felix left the room but before he mumble out 'fuck the police'.

Chan heard what Felix said, the police work and risk their lives to get people like...him but look how ungrateful people could be. Yeah Chan do believe that people like them can't be trusted, Felix was right about that but they're just a bunch of criminals.

Chan scoff at Felix words, he started regretting helping that boy. After an hour of walking around Felix came back into the motel, he has no another place to go so he'll just stick with the fucking police officer for a bit.

"What are you planning on doing?" Chan asked as he flip through the TV stations, Felix rolled his eyes "I'm going to look for the person who killed my mother".

Chan face all his attention on Felix "are you crazy!? You're a escape prisoner, your picture is probably up everywhere by now".

"Yeah so. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life in jail while the person who shot my mother is living free and happy" Felix said, trying to leave but know he'll just have to come back.

Chan got up and grab Felix's arm "you're really annoying you know that" Felix tried to move but Chan won't let him go "Then leave. Who said to stay" Felix glared at Chan "go back to your perfect job or your perfect life- oh wait, you threw that way because you got horny!".

"Shut up! I didn't get horny, also you're too young for me"

"Pff~ once the dick fits, I'll date anyone" Felix said that but never actually dated anyone before "for a 19 year old... little...boy, you have too much mouth" Chan said letting go of Felix arms "whatever but I'm staying with you, I already dug my grave by taking you with me so it's best if I lay in it".

"Whatever floats your boat, old man"

"I'm not old!! I'm 21"

"What!? Damnnn I thought you were married and had..... like.. 3 kids" Felix said laughing, Chan was offended but as he was going to say something Felix cut him off "Wait I have an idea! Let's dig up my mother's body, I saw that the bullet hole was deep so if the bullet is still in there then we could see what kind it is".

"Kind?"

"Yep, all the police officers uses the same gun with the same kind of bullets" How come I didn't know that Chan thought "ok I'm going but just to rub it in your face when you realize that YOUR kind of people are the criminals".