❤️Welcome❤️

Genre: Fluff

The second person POV is female in this

----

"Luke! She's opening her eyes!"

You slowly flicker your eyes open, and see two people. A man with messy mauve hair pulled back into a ponytail, periwinkle eyes hidden behind his shaggy bangs and glasses. He was holding you. 

Next to him, snuggled into his arm, was a man with short auburn hair. He had a pair of giant golden eyes, blinking down at you, along with a goofy, contagious smile. 

Behind them, there were shades of white on the walls. The faint buzzing and people talking muffled in the background. 

"Hey Princess," The taller man, the one with yellow eyes, exclaims. He lifts one of his hands, reaching it out to you. You giggle in response, clasping one of his fingers in your small hands.

"Luke, she's so precious!" The other man exclaims, glancing at the one who's hand you were holding, supposedly named Luke. 

"I know, Zander," Luke grins, leaning his head on Zander's shoulder, "Look at her... Our perfect little angel..." 

They both stare at you in silence, and you can see tears streaking down both of their faces, brimming their eyes.

Sniffling, Zander finally spoke up, "Your mommy couldn't take care of you," He explained, then began to slowly rock you, "But we're here for you now."

"Yeah," Luke agreed, "And we'll always be here for you, sweetie... Always."

You curiously glance at the two men; your parents. Luke then leans down, grabbing a light brown teddy bear with a red ribbon tied around it's neck. He hands it to you, holding the bear in front of you.

You let out a soft mixture of a squeal and a laugh, clutching onto the velvety fur of the stuffed animal. You yank it, breaking Luke's delicate hold on it, then cuddle it, burying your face into the bear's soft stomach.

"She's so perfect..." You can hear one of your fathers murmur, while the other quickly agreed. 

"I can't wait to bring her to our home," You can hear Luke's comforting voice sigh, "It's her home to now, though..."

You hear soft sobbing, "She's here," Zander cries, "After 6 stressful, agonizing months, she's here... Our little girl..." Your face remaining stuffed into the bear.

"What should we name her?" Luke asks.

"Let's not focus on that right now," Zander mumbles in between sobs, "Let's just enjoy the moment..." 

Luke lets out a soft chuckle, and you can feel his hand rest on your cheek.

"Welcome to the world, little one..." 

~~~

Hey guys!
Sorry this one is so short!

In case your confused, basically; Luke and Zander adopted their first child. The perspective is of the daughter opening her eyes and seeing the world for the first time. 

Again, I'm so sorry this was so short! This was kind of me letting you guys know that I'm not dead, XD

But, I'm working on a The Love Letter Game reboot! The entire plot is different, and I really look forward to writing it, so you guys can go check that out if you'd like!

I hope you all enjoyed! Until next time, bye!!