💐A Valentine's Confession💐

A few quick notes before the one-shot starts:

First of all, tysm for 3k reads! You guys are the best T-T

Second of all, this one-shot will be a genderbend, so all the characters genders are swapped. There will also be 2 parts to this, both focusing on two different ships.Thanks for helping me come up with genderbend names, Ava TwT)

Finally, at the end of this chapter will be a theory for Ep. 5!

Now, enjoy!

Ships: Lander (Landra) Jailey (Jayden)
Genre: Fluff

♥♥♥

"I don't want to!" I whined as my brother groaned.

"We've been planning this for weeks, Zandra. Now take them and go confess to your love." Hayden said as he passed me the rose bouquet.

I groaned before snatching the bouquet, then turning around. I stared down at the flowers. Red roses.

Lucy's favourite.

I sighed. Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to do this. I only did it so that Hayden would confess to Julia. Even though I hate her, I wanted my brother to be happy.

"Zandra!" I turn around at the sound of my name. Then I see her.

Long, flowing auburn hair that fell down to her waist, fetching golden eyes with a mole next to one of them, a red cardigan, black scarf, tanned skirt that went to her knees, some long brown boots, tall with a mesmerizing laugh and a breathtaking, soft smile.

(Holy crap that was one long paragraph-)

Many guys tripped over themselves to get her attention. Perhaps it's due to her incredible looks, or her amazing personality. She's the kindest person you'll ever meet, an amazing soccer player (Yes, that's an Ep. 5 spoiler reference) and on top of that, she was the best drummer I've ever met. It's an honour being her friend, so you'd imagine how lucky I feel to call her my best friend.

Lucinda.

"Hello? Earth to Zandra!" Lucy giggled as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry." I say, shaking my head slightly. "So, do you have a Valentine?" I ask, getting straight to the point. I wanna get this done as quickly as possible.

"I've been asked by a few boys... However, none of them catch my attention. The one I like still hasn't asked me yet. I thought they returned my feelings, but I suppose not..." Lucy said, mumbling the last part.

There it is again. One of those painful moments where she brings up "The one she likes", she refuses to tell me who it is.

"Are you okay?" She asks, reaching out her hand. I pull back before she can touch me. That's one of the many things I love about her. She's so protective of me... And only me.

I take a deep breath. "Hey, Lucy?" I ask, turning towards my childhood friend.

"Yeah?" She asks, showing me her signature smile that was on her face almost all the time.

"Do you think... If you were lesbian... We would have a shot?" I ask, biting my lip. I can feel my face heating up.

I look up at Lucy, to see her red as a rose. "What's wrong with you?" I say rather rudely, raising my eyebrow.

"Oh... Uh, sorry." She says, stuffing her face into her hands. "It's just... I am a lesbian." She giggles. (A/N Ik that Luke is pan, but just for this one-shot pretend that Luke/Lucy is gay/lesbian)